Man I hate Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    I hope you call discount Corp and told that manager to pound sand.
    I stayed, the manager was very good and just trying to defuse the
    Other customers who were acting out , he did nothing wrong
    It was the other folks, I wasn’t wearing any political or something that would provoke a response
    Something is wrong with the USA right now very very glad to be back in sisterdale
    Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 10-23-2020, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
      I stayed, the manager was very good and just trying to defuse the
      Other customers who were acting out , he did nothing wrong
      It was the other folks, I wasn’t wherein any political or something that would provoke a response
      Something is wrong with the USA right now very very glad to be back in sisterdale
      Glad to hear you stood your ground.

I am also curious about any political signage on your truck.
      As others have stated, breaking in and ransacking a truck is common place in the H-town cesspool and surrounding areas.

Slashing tires is out of the MO of most smash and grabbers.

Comment

Sorry man. That sucks.

Comment

Wow @ 5am this morning HPD called to take a report, it looks like it was multiple different crimes,
          A smash and grab, a vandalism, then more burglarized by opportunistic people who saw the doors open from smash and grab
          Thanks HPD for the 5am update

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Reminds me of the time I stayed overnight in San Antonio. Never again.
            I was gonna say the same thing.Honestly it's like that in every big city in Texas.Could be worse I guess.I saw some guy's bust a window out in Springfield,Mo a couple years ago.Right across the street from Bass Pro.Hollered at 'em,and cussed a little..Talked to the lady at the hotel.She said unless it's an aggrevated robbery,they don't even call the police..I could go on,and on about that **** whole city.I'll never go back..Kinda feel the same wah about Houston,but mainly cuz of the traffic[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Those tires are expensive too. I’d be real upset if someone slashed my tires on my truck

Comment

So just to clarify...it was just a red mask with nothing on it?

Comment

I love Houston. Lived on the inner loop {610} for 66 years. Bought this house for 130 and could sell it tomorrow for 300.
                  For lunch today I can drive 15 minutes and choose anything from soul food, escargo, or Medetraninan lamb.
                  Best doctors in the world 20 minutes down the street. People from around the world come here.
                  Most derverse city in America 3 years in a row.
                  In general we do not do political yard signs and bumper stickers.
                  Now days when we travel we get an Airbnb so we get a driveway and room in a neighborhood. Pretty much done with hotels........

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    So just to clarify...it was just a red mask with nothing on it?
                    It had USA . If USA is provoking then I don’t know
                    I was just trying to drive home and found tires were slashed truck vandalized, so a USA mask was kinda not on my priority list
                    And never had in my mind that USA was a anti social thing

Comment

It is just a pos that likes vandalizing stuff. Cuts the tire for grins. Hope someone slits their throat one day.
                      Last edited by DUKFVR; 10-24-2020, 09:02 AM.

Comment

It had USA . If USA is provoking then I don’t know
                        I was just trying to drive home and found tires were slashed truck vandalized, so a USA mask was kinda not on my priority list
                        And never had in my mind that USA was a anti social thing
                        You do know they let commies live in the USA, don't you.

Comment

West chase area / Hilton near belt 8

We had even more problems down Westheimer at discount tire, while I was waiting on some replacement tires, the manager came and asked me if I could leave and wait at a restaurant down the street. Because my red PPE mask was upsetting some people “ I didn’t realize Houston had such racial tension the other customers

Were very upset about something
                          Wow that's just crazy

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                            I know, but even the security companies have to carry insurance incase something like this happens. Hotels have more at stake when they hire security and the security company has insurance policies to pay for things like this.......its just a matter of how far somebody wants to push it and what kinda damage was done. If you report this to your insurance agency sometimes they will ask if their was onsite security and ask for details, they do this because they go after that companies insurance on occasion
                            I worked for 3 large chain hotels in Houston (2 in the galleria and one in the woodlands) I was in charge of security/loss prevention for two of them. Hotels and any other business have security to protect their assets, not yours. That's why you see "parking at your own risk" signs everywhere. We do everything in our power to prevent things like this from happening, but can't prevent everything.
                            Yes, we have insurance and had to submit a claim to our claims/insurance department, every time something happened but after 5 years I never knew of a claim that was paid out cause of a vechilce that was broken into or stolen on our propertry.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                              It is just a pos that likes vandalizing stuff. Cuts the tire for grins. Hope someone slits their throat one day.
                              This made me chuckle

Comment

Yeah.. to be honest all of the major cities are democrat infested shaaat holes

Comment

Working...
                                X