X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bushnell 16MP Trophy Cam HD Essential E3 Trail Camera, Brown

$80.48 right now

Comment

Was hoping for a good vacuum sealer. Food Saver which ill never buy again and weird off brands. oh well.

Comment

Ordered a fire stick and a echo dot for $13 total yesterday on a special they were running. Fully expected an order cancellation but it shipped this morning.
        Got quite a bit of stuff for when I move off for school. A lot of stuff I had been considering buying at full price.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
          Was hoping for a good vacuum sealer. Food Saver which ill never buy again and weird off brands. oh well.
          Curious what you don’t like about Foodsaver. I’ve had mine for 7-8 years with no issues.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
            Curious what you don’t like about Foodsaver. I’ve had mine for 7-8 years with no issues.

Don’t upgrade lol. Mine of about the same vintage was still working with a few minor issues but thought I would replace it for good measure since I use it a lot. That was a mistake. New one isn’t half the machine the old one was. Doesn’t vac down as well, super awkward design to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine is on its way

Comment

Thank goodness that is over.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by STICKIT View Post
                  Thank goodness that is over.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
                  No joke. The UPS guy is going to be busy these next couple of days.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                    Don’t upgrade lol. Mine of about the same vintage was still working with a few minor issues but thought I would replace it for good measure since I use it a lot. That was a mistake. New one isn’t half the machine the old one was. Doesn’t vac down as well, super awkward design to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Thanks for the info. Thats good to know. Mine seals 1 deer per year (when i get one), a few primal steak cuts per year when they’re on sale and some prepackaged meals for boil-in-a-bag so it hasn’t been used a ton. I’ll hold onto it as long as it still works!

Back to Prime, I got 2 life straws for $9 each. I also bought some Soylent. Figured it’d be good for short trips in the woods. Tastes better than I expected.

Comment

Working...
                    X