Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Son!!! Burgers look phenomenal!!!

Comment

Any of yall use wild pig fat instead of bacon ends...I have a bunch of fat I cut off a hog and looking for something to mix with it

Comment

whoever said burgers need to be round? lol

Comment

Deer Burgers are AWESOME!

Originally posted by CaptainRedbeard View Post
          whoever said burgers need to be round? lol

Not me.... I pack them flat in the 8" vacuum bags for storage and quick thaw out. I cut the bag off and then make a perfect "+" through the middle. No rolling, no patting, no mess. Just straight out the bag and cut into 4 equal Wendy's old fashioned style.

Comment

Try adding some high temp cheddar cheese.

Comment

I mix fine diced onion and Jalapeno in with the meat make into patties then right before its done put crumbled blue cheese on top.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

The only thing better than adding bacon to your venison, is adding venison to your bacon.

Comment

This is actually how I make my breakfast sausage. Just throw in sage, black pepper, crushed red pepper, and brown sugar.

Comment

Originally posted by mjf9730 View Post
                      This is actually how I make my breakfast sausage. Just throw in sage, black pepper, crushed red pepper, and brown sugar.

I'm gonna have to try some bacon ends in a batch of breakfast sausage next season.

Comment

Now I'm hungry

Comment

Originally posted by Bowdacious View Post
                          The only thing better than adding bacon to your venison, is adding venison to your bacon.
                          ^^^Couldn't have said this any better myself! Bacon make everything better. A question was asked about wild hog fat. Wild hog fat IMO is not that great. I much prefer to be fatty pork from the store and use that. Wild pork is great, the fat not so much to me.

Comment

Originally posted by raguirrejr View Post
                            this thread is making me very hungry & nothing around here for lunch is gonna taste anywhere near as good as them burgers look
                            very true

Comment

thats my kinda burger right there

Comment

Good friend was given a bunch of elk venison and he boned it and ground it with beef brisket. Best wild game burgers I've ever had.

Comment

Working...
                                X