Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Cookbook Report

Rodeo Nuts:

My wife made these last night. Very Good!!!

Thanks Mary

Comment

Smothered Deer Steak

I cooked this recipe Tuesday in the crock pot. First let me say that it was GOOD and probably would have been much better had I not taken so much liberty with the recipe.

I took my backstrap medallions and seasoned them with Steak seasoning on Monday night and put in frig overnight. 1st mistake!

Tuesday morning I put in the backstrap. Added chopped onions, garlic, and celery. Then put in 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup. Then I added salt and pepper. 2nd mistake! Turned on the crockpot and went to work.

Came home, made rice and steamed broccoli.

I put a bed of rice on my plate and some broccoli. Then dipped some smothered steak on it. I then proceeded to add more salt and pepper. 3rd mistake!

It had WAY too much pepper!!!!!!! Live and Learn. The smothered steak was very good and will be much better next time when I don't put so much pepper on it.

Comment

Got mine, but haven't had time to try any recipes yet. They look great though. Can't wait!

Comment

Easy Bar-B-Q Biscuits (Breakfast)

I made this recipe by Tommy_V on 12/22 for the folks at the office. They always ask me to make my breakfast casserole and I decided to try this recipe along with my breakfast casserole. It was a big hit! It was easy to make as well.

I browned some deer sausage and set aside. I scrambled some eggs and just before they were done, I added the sausage back. I added the mixture to the biscuits in the muffin pan. I sprinkled the top with mexican grated cheese and baked until biscuits were done.

Next time I will experiment by adding some chopped jalapenos to the mixture.

Comment

Working...
          X