Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunter Saftey #

Quick question:

I have requested a replacement Hunter Safety card numerous times and have not got one.

Is the HE# on your license your Hunter Education #? With this do you not need a card?

Thank you,

Correct...some numbers are printed on the license. If it is, you do not need to have your card. I have not had a card for about 15 years, but my number is on my license.

Comment

I had a gw ask me for my card a few weeks ago to verify the number on the license was correct.

Comment

Still need the card, that's what a game warden told me.

Comment

Same here which i think is a pain because its one more thing to carry in a money clip. But i guess they want to verify.

I think i have been told by 2 different wardens you still have to carry. My HE# is on my lifetime card but i still have to have it.

Comment

Go to https://tpwd.elementlms.com/hunterbo...-verification/ And you can print one out

Comment

Originally posted by Sideler View Post
              Thank you, got it printed here!

Comment

Originally posted by Sideler View Post
                Thanks. I always figured I was covered with the number on my license but better be safe than sorry.

I just read that the team with the most coyotes in the west texas big cat comp was disqualified because at least one of their members didn't have their hunters education class completed.

Comment

You will have to contact TPWD vis email to get them to send you a card now. The website posted above just lets you print one off.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
                    Thanks. I always figured I was covered with the number on my license but better be safe than sorry.

I just read that the team with the most coyotes in the west texas big cat comp was disqualified because at least one of their members didn't have their hunters education class completed.
                    It was the guys who got the most fox. That is what got me thinking about this. I register for that contest as I like to varmint hunt and sure don't want not having my card printed or not having the correct address cost me a pile of cash if for some reason I was lucky enough to call in Garfield.

Comment

Working...
                    X