No announcement yet.

30 cal supressor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look into the Silencerco Harvester. It is really light and gets amazing reviews. Won't break the bank either. I think my next one will be the Sandman K. It's not as quiet as the full size suppressors but it is crazy short!

Comment

I like the Omega. The Hybrid is 3oz heavier but is extremely versatile. Put a flat end-cap on the Omega and it is 6” long.

Comment

I'm thinking this is a great topic for an in depth Rokslide review...

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Comment

Dead Air Sandman L.

Comment

Silencerco Hybrid

Comment

I'm happy with my SiCo Omega. I have run it on a 308 bolt gun, a 300blk SBR, and multiple 5.56s 12"-16" in length. It sounds good on all of them, at least to me. It has multiple mounting options. It ships with a direct thread mount, an ASR mount, and a coupon for a break or flash hider of your choice. I also have the flat front cap, and with that and the direct thread mount it is super light and short. You can even buy a dead air keymo mount for it and run the dead air mounting system, if you're into that sort of thing. If I could do it again, I would buy another Omega. I have been thinking about adding a sandman to the collection and swapping everything to the keymo mounts, but that's low on the list right now.

Comment

Not many on here talk about Crux, I currently have a Crux Ark 30 in jail.

Comment

30 cal supressor

I’ve been happy with my Silencerco Saker762. I went with the Saker because I wanted to use it on my 300RUM and it was one of the few 30 caliber cans rated for it. I haven’t gotten to stretch it’s legs, but at 100 once I dialed in for the poi shift it shot I shot a quarter sized group out of a stock Remington action and barrel in a McMillan stock.

Comment

Here is a 4 shot 100 yard group from a stock Remington 700 16” with an Omega. Also a Yote from Saturday night behind my house.

Comment

I have Omega and Harvester. Harvester is lighter but longer.

Omega is rated to 10" barrell with 223 and 16" with 308.
                      Harvester is rated to 16" barrell with 223 and

Avid gun guys go with Thunderbeast.

Comment

People sleep on the Crux. I've got a nemesis30 on hold for now. Plan on putting on the 300 SBR and a 6.5cm. Minimal POI shift... Even between models! full titanium (light). Don't let the retail$ fool you. It can be found for a few hundred cheaper at your local shop. I can't wait to put it to the test!

"Crux Suppressors are Light, some of the lightest on the market, shattering the competition especially in their .338 Lapua Magnum Suppressors. They are accurate, consistent, and tough. Of course, every rifle is different, but many professional shooting competitors are seeing very minimal to no POI shift from unsuppressed to suppressed.

For suppressor re-attachment, there is no POI shift, but hold on, it doesn’t stop there for POI shift. You can even change suppressors and shoot a different serial number and they both shoot to the exact same place. And that’s not all, you can even change between different models of suppressors from short to long and they hold the exact same zero. This was even done while setting the longest suppressed shot record at 3670 yards by zeroing a .338 Norma Mag with a Crux Nemesis338 (6”) Suppressor, taking it off and setting the record with an Crux Ark338 (7.5”) Suppressor with no adjustments for POI shift because there is none.
                        "

Record was broken at the 2014 Nat Guard Sniper Comp Demo Day.
                        Last edited by BlackHogDown; 01-22-2018, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                          People sleep on the Crux. I've got a nemesis30 on hold for now. Plan on putting on the 300 SBR and a 6.5cm. Minimal POI shift... Even between models! full titanium (light). Don't let the retail$ fool you. It can be found for a few hundred cheaper at your local shop. I can't wait to put it to the test!

"Crux Suppressors are Light, some of the lightest on the market, shattering the competition especially in their .338 Lapua Magnum Suppressors. They are accurate, consistent, and tough. Of course, every rifle is different, but many professional shooting competitors are seeing very minimal to no POI shift from unsuppressed to suppressed.

For suppressor re-attachment, there is no POI shift, but hold on, it doesn’t stop there for POI shift. You can even change suppressors and shoot a different serial number and they both shoot to the exact same place. And that’s not all, you can even change between different models of suppressors from short to long and they hold the exact same zero. This was even done while setting the longest suppressed shot record at 3670 yards by zeroing a .338 Norma Mag with a Crux Nemesis338 (6”) Suppressor, taking it off and setting the record with an Crux Ark338 (7.5”) Suppressor with no adjustments for POI shift because there is none.

"

Record was broken at the 2014 Nat Guard Sniper Comp Demo Day.

I agree on the Crux. They are not as big as some of the other outfits but I’ve been extremely pleased with the 2 that I own. Super light weight, minimal to zero point shift and rated for nearly any caliber most people will ever shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm shooting a ACC SD-762 on a multitude of weapons and it does all that I have asked.
                            Here is a vid of a neighbors nephew shooting it, using a Ruger Ranch in 300BO with 220gr subs. 75 yds. Very quiet. Even shooting supers with it is fine, 150gr Winchesters. Deer have not been spooking after shot around feeder, and the Axis have dropped in their tracks.
                            KVID0720 by Tony Pic, on Flickr

Comment

I got a Rugged Razor 7.62 and am very pleased. QD, weight, price, and quality all aligned.

Comment

Working...
                              X