No announcement yet.

Built my ole man a new stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely a 5 Star Blind! I'm sure he is going to love it.

Comment

You need your own show like” this old blind” you have serious Bob Vila skills or Norm Abrams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice

Comment

This is such an awesome idea.

Comment

5 star

Comment

Wow

Comment

The blind is awesome. You have a lot of windows and your going to have a problem with rain, especially a blowing rain. My bow blind had 3 deerview windows and I was very happy for some time till a storm hit. The front 1/3 of my bind interior was wet for a month. When I got them I thought I was water/weather proofing my blind but any water that hits that glass runs straight down and will get past that furry seal around the windows and soak your wall, floor, carpet ect. I solved my water problems with the dv deluxe model windows.

Comment

Built my ole man a new stand

Originally posted by R.W.T View Post
                  The blind is awesome. You have a lot of windows and your going to have a problem with rain, especially a blowing rain. My bow blind had 3 deerview windows and I was very happy for some time till a storm hit. The front 1/3 of my bind interior was wet for a month. When I got them I thought I was water/weather proofing my blind but any water that hits that glass runs straight down and will get past that furry seal around the windows and soak your wall, floor, carpet ect. I solved my water problems with the dv deluxe model windows.

Unfortunately I already had the openings framed before I realized they carried the deluxe model. I don’t have a good picture but I did use the rain handlers from Home Depot above the windows. I put a drip ledge flashing that the window closes on top of that will help kick the water out. I’ve done this on my other stands and it helps a lot. I get very little water inside during a hard rain. Here’s the best pic I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Man, that's deluxe. Nice.

LWD

Comment

good looking blind! im sure he will enjoy it!

Comment

One of the better stands I have seen in awhile. I'd definitely buy one if your ever want to make another! Very nice...hope your dad lays out a biggun out of it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

awesome build!

Comment

Very nice

Comment

man that's a nice one!

Comment

looks great!!

Comment

Working...
                                X