Abilene Tbot match March 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loco cacahuate View Post
    I think it's the best range in the state.
    X2, but I'm partial to it since it's my home territory.

One things for sure - you can't possibly ever be disappointed with the variety of terrain, and type of shots you will get to see, unless you just don't like that sort of thing.

Rick

Comment

Comment

Here is a reminder and info bump. This is going to be an excellent shoot. I was able to take a sneak peak (no shooting though :-) ) at the course today and the guys have set an excellent range. Remember it is a Saturday only shoot but if you get there early I don't think shooting 3 rounds will be an issue, so it will be worth your time. Also don't forget this will be the last TBOT shoot before Vanderpool and should be a great primer for that match. Lots of hunting type shots. Even a flying turkey. Concessions at he range and don't forget we are going to have a couple of tables for a knife/bow swap if you want to try to sell or swap something. Thanks

Comment

Can’t wait! If will be the first time I have shot there in a looooong time!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
            Can’t wait! If will be the first time I have shot there in a looooong time!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Me too !!!!!

I haven't been there, or shot any other 3D anywhere since 2014.

I may not have enough arrows.

Rick

Comment

Be there or be square

Comment

Working...
              X