Selling my Sigma 150-600mm Canon Mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling my Sigma 150-600mm Canon Mount

Hey ya'll, I've decided this lens is too much for me 95% of the time, so I'm putting it up for sale. It's a Sigma 150-600mm Sport lens for Canon mounts. Sucker is built like a tank, and weighs about as much as one too. Comes with the original box, case, lens cover and rear cap, neoprene camo sleeve, and a fancy B+W 105mm filter.

I can't really find anything wrong with it as far as blemishes, handling marks, or dust/fungus on any of the elements - a true testament to the few times I've had it out in the field. Anyways, if you're interested, I can do 1400 American dollars, or I'd also be interested in trading for a Canon 100-400L IS II, plus a bit of cash on my end if needed.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Why did I get on TBH today, why why why?????!!!!!?!?!?!

Must turn off computer and go back to working around the house. Delete from memory.

(I've been eyeballing the contemporary version of this lens for quite some time now).

Comment

Originally posted by FriscoAg View Post
      Why did I get on TBH today, why why why?????!!!!!?!?!?!

Must turn off computer and go back to working around the house. Delete from memory.

(I've been eyeballing the contemporary version of this lens for quite some time now).
      Haha, I know this feeling all too well.

Comment

Any sample photos with this lense?

Comment

I don't have much on my phone or work computer, but here is a link to a flickr group dedicated to this particular lens to give you an idea of its capabilities.

Photographs taken with the Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports and discussions related to this lens.

I'll try to post some of my pics with it when I get home.

Comment

Snapped this pic a few minutes ago with it. Had to lower the quality quite a bit to post it here, but just a quick sample.
            Attached Files

Comment

Reduced to $1350

Comment

Reduced again $1300. Anyone need a crazy long lens?

Comment

Have you ever handheld this, or is it too heavy? One reason I've been considering the contemporary version is the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by FriscoAg View Post
                    Have you ever handheld this, or is it too heavy? One reason I've been considering the contemporary version is the weight.
                    You can hand-hold it in decent or good light, but you probably wouldn't want to do it all day. I bought a gimbal for it if I was going to be using it for a long time, or I'd use a mono-pod. The pic I snapped above was hand-held from a running diesel truck, in fairly low light at probably 350-400mm. The OS (optical stabilization) helps a lot if you needed to hand-hold it. It's definitely got some weight to it.

Comment

Reduced again $1250 obo.

Comment

Working...
                      X