Sako 300 Win Mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sako 300 Win Mag

I'm trying to find out info and value of a Sako AIII 300 Win Mag. It's imported by Stoeger. AIII 550***. Is start of serial #.

Condition of gun is fair. Some marks on forearm and light scratches. Barrel has no rust.

Is there a link to find age of gun and what style it is. No gun info on other than what I listed.

Thanks for any info
    Mvill

Call a gun shop or pawn shop that deals in guns. They habe the gun value bible, and that's usually a good place to start.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

The Sako AIII was made 1979-1980 and was an early version of the AV, short tang.

The model is AIII since when Stoeger started importing they marked them AIII or AV and had a solid pad.
      Last edited by Tx_Wader; 10-17-2017, 02:50 PM.

Comment

This thread is useless without pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
          Call a gun shop or pawn shop that deals in guns. They habe the gun value bible, and that's usually a good place to start.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Go to a gun shop that does appraisals. Otherwise you're likely to get the "value" they would pay you and not the value that they would sell it for; which is the "value" you're looking for. You may pay $25 for the appraisal but it'll be worth it for an accurate valuation.

Comment

Working...
          X