any tips for keith johns place?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any tips for keith johns place?

i am flying down in a week and a half, hoping to fill my quest for an axis or blackbuck. any tips for hunting his place , any stands i should ask for in particular?this is my third trip to texas for these critters, first to keiths place, i hope its the charm! thanks,
    Bill

He'll put ya were you need to be, but I would sit the corner stand. It sits in the corner of his big pasture & is a tree stand. Just tell him you want Luckie's favorite stand, he'll know which one your talking about.

I'll be down there next weekend, I'll "try" to leave the BB alone.

Comment

I appreciate it luckie, i am hoping to hear back from keith , i have left him a few few messages, i am wanting to pin down directions or a meeting place.did you see many axis and bb on your last hunt!

Comment

Well from what I just heard, Keith got in a bunch of Axis bucks with some good horns. I may just have to step up and let the wind out of one.

Leaving in a couple of hours and I am really Jacked up!

Comment

he called me last night , so i am all set to make the trip, shot my bow for the final time today and tucked it in the bowcase for the flight down.i will let you all know how i do!!

Comment

man i am excited just to hear about the place, i am booked for the end of may and its just too far!! if you dont mind can i drill you on details when you get back?

thanks
            John

Comment

So what was the report on the March hunt? I haven't been to keith's new place yet, but my uncle is flying in and we're going this weekend. Not worried about it though, I know Keith well and he'll definetly put us on animals!

Lucky, heard alot about you from Keith and Tyler, we need to hunt there together sometime. I'm thinking about taking one of the totanka myself...

Comment

Working...
              X