No announcement yet.

peeing on scrapes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine really get worked during season. I start my morning with red bull so maybe the bucks feel they have to step up their game knowing what peed in the scrape has been drinking RedBull. Holds true with budlight too.

Comment

May have to try this out

Comment

It works, peed off the side of the tripod one afternoon and a nice .5 year old buck I was wanting to try for in another year or two came by and made a scrape right there. Numerous other times I have peed in a scrape I was hunting and had bucks come by and work them.

I know a lady that has killed some good bucks that approached from down wind during some hunts at that time of the month.

Urine is urine and I guess estrous is estrous.

Comment

What about for poop. We poop about 200 yards from cabin in the woods since we have no outhouse.

Comment

Yep it works. I've seen the camera activity to prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by kmon View Post
              It works, peed off the side of the tripod one afternoon and a nice .5 year old buck I was wanting to try for in another year or two came by and made a scrape right there. Numerous other times I have peed in a scrape I was hunting and had bucks come by and work them.

I know a lady that has killed some good bucks that approached from down wind during some hunts at that time of the month.

Urine is urine and I guess estrous is estrous.
              Well that's just great, you hear that Ed? Bears, now you're puttin the whole station in jeopardy

Comment

Working...
              X