double l ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

double l ranch

How many been to the Double L Ranch in Victoria, and what was your thoughts on this place?
    Looking for your reports weather good or bad and any information would be greatly apprecated!
    BOWHUNTING SOUTH TEXAS FOR WILD HOGS, EXOTICS, WHITETAIL

double l

I have been there a few times on hog only hunts. Place is loaded with game and all are trophy class..First rate people and nice camp house with covered cleaning station. A little more money than most places but animals make up for it. Call and talk with pop or Jaine really good people..

Comment

Thanks Kelly sounds like it might be a close place to go and relax for a weekend and whack some hogs.

Comment

I love the place. I have been a dozen or so times. Pops is a blast to hang out with. If you go be ready to have a good time cause you will.

Comment

Maybe we need to meet up there sometime sounds like fun.

Comment

Just let me know if I'm off I will go. I have been needing to go see Pops . I have a few friends that have been bugging me to plan a trip.

Comment

I have hunted there three times and had a great hunt each time. If you hunt in the hot months the hog hunting is tougher.....just like most other places. The exotics are great to look at as well. I have not been there in a year or so. The camp and bunkhouse are in great shape. The operations are great at this place. Nothing but good folks there!

Comment

I don't know if I could handle Strummer for a whole weekend, but I'm always up for a group hunt!

Lemme know when you plan a trip, Keith!

Comment

will do. Kevin

Comment

If I'm off I would like to join in for a weekend hog hunt if thats okay.

Comment

I plan on heading there with a co-worker or two the weekend of May 18 - 20 for a hog hunt. I will let you know how we make out later in the year.

Comment

Any of you all going....
                        Please Tell Pop I said "Hi" and I miss seeing him!

Comment

Working...
                        X