Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    Mexico!!!!

Well deserved goal. They’ve looked great so far. This game could be 3-2 already. A very fun game to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fun game to watch. Go Mexico

Comment

El Tri

Comment

My five year old has become a huge Ronaldo fan, he loves the video where he dresses up as a bum, so we’re officially pulling for Portugal in this house.

I only got to see the Iceland game yesterday, and I always dig an underdog taking it to the big boys so that one was a fun one to watch.

Mexico is looking really good so far, so many of these have had late drama and I see this one being no different. And Mexico just missed a big chance

Comment

We own a burger and beer/bar joint in Amarillo. Yesterday there was a pub crawl and we were packed for hours, which is great!! Anyway, there were these two Hispanic guys in there doing shots at the bar. They asked my manager if we were open on Sundays, he told them no. They were wanting to come up and watch the game, so he told em he would come up just for them and give em $2 Dos Equis, they thought that was awesome, said there would only be about 10 people. So he gets there this morning to open for them and there are about 40 of em
            He said they hung a big huge Mexican flag and were having a blast. We have maybe 12 TV’s and all of em are on the game.

Comment

i have a case of beer riding on a Germany win but if Mexico pulls it out I will be happy too ��

Comment

Fantastic win for El Tri

Comment

That game was awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well that sucked

Comment

Germany was a completely different team than they have ever been.

Brazil-Switzerland on now!

Comment

If someone would’ve offered to bet me that Brazil, Germany, Spain, and Argentina would’ve finished their first group games without a win amongst them, I would’ve let them name the bet and gave them 10-1 on their money.

Comment

Mexico was an awesome game, I was going nuts as the mins ticked away and Germany just couldn't get it done, love an upset!!

ARG and Brazil were my big disappointments over the weekend. They better turn it on and in a hurry!

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                            If someone would’ve offered to bet me that Brazil, Germany, Spain, and Argentina would’ve finished their first group games without a win amongst them, I would’ve let them name the bet and gave them 10-1 on their money.
                            No kidding!

So far the best looking teams IMO is Portugal and Mexico. I know its early.

Comment

Colombia managed to get a red card in the 3rd minute against japan.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                                Colombia managed to get a red card in the 3rd minute against japan.
                                Ah, that is why they are struggling. I walked by to get coffee and was like whaaaat is this 1-1 draw?

(shoot now its 2-1 Japan wow)

Comment

Working...
                                X