Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening to whenever. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

My New Kimble County GetAway Project...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New Kimble County GetAway Project...

This is an awesome thread that some how I missed. Congrats on everything so far. It’s a dream come true win sure!!

I’ll be in Junction a lot this year since I just got a lease out there. Great area.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
      This is an awesome thread that some how I missed. Congrats on everything so far. It’s a dream come true win sure!!

I’ll be in Junction a lot this year since I just got a lease out there. Great area.

Sierracharlie out…

Thank you... Enjoy... let me know if when your in town sometime.. we can meet up... and if I can help in anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Will do buddy!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Mace good to see an update. I always enjoy seeing what you're up to at your slice of Heaven.

Your boy's clothes aren't bad but your cousin's cap...man I thought it was Nanook of the North Woods

Yell when ya'll want to go fishing on the coast.

Comment

This is awesome!

Comment

Have been crazy busy with life and haven’t taken any good pics lately but did fish a bit over spring break and caught a couple yella s.. vacation coming up soon .. will report back

Comment

Alright well got a few hunts this season but just taking my time filling the freezer... I did get to take my Kye and his Buddy Dillon youth weekend to get them a deer they got a double the first morning...

My Pops and Myself made it down for a couple days last week to finish up a shade project I had planned a while back...
                carport/skinning rack/ afternoon chilling spot

Welded collars onto the square tubing so I could just screw the pipe in and set the posts

Got everything set and put a top on it connecting it directly to the existing barn...

We also built a new door for the shack since the one I had was no bueno

Finished product... I think it turned out great and got me excited again about some future projects I have in the works

I also shot a doe the last morning we were there but phone was dead and didn’t get a pic... Good Times

Comment

The flood this year really devastated a lot of people in the hill country so say some prayers for them but it sure did clean the river up!!!! Kayaking and fishing this year is going to be epic waters running crystal clear

Comment

You change your user name Mace? Anyway good job on the deer for the boys and the carport and cleaning rack look great.

Hope you're liking the new house!

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                      You change your user name Mace? Anyway good job on the deer for the boys and the carport and cleaning rack look great.

Ah heck... got a new phone and logged into my old account I forgot the password too... thanks tx_wader

Comment

I've somehow managed to miss this thread. I just read the entire thing. I'm very impressed with your place and the work y'all have done on it. Definitely making memories.

Comment

Originally posted by BradBryant1000 View Post
                          I've somehow managed to miss this thread. I just read the entire thing. I'm very impressed with your place and the work y'all have done on it. Definitely making memories.

Definitely many memories now and ahead.. Thankyou for enjoying the progress... trying to make more progress

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post

The house is coming along!!! A ton of remodel done and getting it the way we want it... Our neighborhood is quiet and a complete change from the hustle and crazy bustle of Odessa...

Comment

Originally posted by BrOkE DoWn View Post
                              Ah heck... got a new phone and logged into my old account I forgot the password too... thanks tx_wader

Haven’t figured out to log into to Tapatalk I to MaCe... I will though

Comment

I’m Back... Got To sit down and figure out how to log onto tapatalk under Mace... Headed down Thursday after my set of nights ... Don’t have to be back till the 2nd!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X