Wife lost my wedding ring!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife lost my wedding ring!

Wife ordered me a new wedding ring for our anniversary. Was made of tungsten and deer antler on the inside. Killed a doe opening morning as she watched me clean it she asked for my ring. I handed it to her. I asked about it the past couple days and she said its in my car i wake up to leave to hunt ask for my ring guess what....she cant find it! Kinda mad kinda shocked. She loses everything almost drives me insane! Oh well gonna feel weird shooting without it! Rather her lose it then me! Hehehe!

It will be ok, I lost my own wedding ring in the gulf.

Comment

I had a friend that lost his when we were cleaning ducks. He found it the next year in the bottom of his wader boot.

Hopefully it is just in a safe location that you will find soon.

Comment

Yeah i lost my 14k white gold wedding band bout 2yrs ago. Now its qalo everyday

Comment

I don't wear my wedding ring - haven't worn it since my last deployment to Iraq in '07. I simply can't stand things on my fingers/hands. My wife doesn't care although she will poke at me on occasion.

Comment

Wife took mine away around 20yrs ago, said I was too rough on it

Haven't worn it since

Comment

I’ve lost two, ended up buying one at a pawn shop and have had it for over thirty years. I don’t wear it much, don’t like rings on my fingers.

Comment

Qalo ring here. Lost my original swimming in the Bahamas 10 years ago. You'll get used to shooting without it. Like you said, better her losing it than you.

Comment

Qalo here as well. My original wedding ring had never left my finger in more then 25 years until I was packing the wheel bearings on my travel trailer to move it to my now lease 5 years ago.
                  Drove all the way back and looked for it for over 2 hours and never found it. Oh well.
                  Last edited by RascalArms; 10-02-2018, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Better her lose it then you

Comment

This is exactly why my wife bought 3 of them for me. Mine is the tungsten w/ carbon fiber inlay and she found the exact same one Samuel's Diamonds was selling for $400 at a website online for $50...so it was a no brainer to buy several in case I did a dumb dumb and lost one.

Comment

We have my wife's ring insured for $8500, mine is $4 on Amazon.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Same wife, 3rd wedding ring.....My 4th ring now sits in the dresser drawer LOL.

I thought that losing them was part of the fun of being married.

Comment

I've got a really nice wedding ring and TAG watch that have recently been put on the shelf and I'm wearing an Apple watch and a $12 black wedding ring from Amazon on a daily basis.

I bet your wedding ring shows up soon, she just can't remember the safe place she put it so it wouldn't get lost. My wife lost her wedding ring for about a day last year, we found it in my underwear drawer. No idea if it came off while she was putting laundry away or if the toddler in our house put it there. Either way, my wife had cried for 24 hours and the relief was unbelievable when we found it lol.

Comment

I always leave mine at home when fishing or hunting. Fish slime = lost ring, same with cleaning animals

Comment

Working...
                              X