Anyone going to the NFR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone going to the NFR?

Anyone going this year? My wife and I are making plans now, looking for tickets if anyone has a couple extra to sell.

Nope but it’s always been a dream of mine... maybe something for next year!

Comment

We've been to vegas while the NFR is going on but never physically to the rodeo. Hope to go this year.

Comment

Everybody should go to the rodeo once. after that go to a NFR viewing party and watch. I think the best is right off Freemont St a block. South point has a good rodeo during the day. It's like a many NFR with lot of former NFR qualifiers competing

Comment

We go every year and have a blast. Vegas is so much more fun during the NFR!

Comment

I'd love to go sometime. My pastor and another big roper from church enter the patriot when they can. There was talks of chartering a bus to DFW next year to hit up The American, really hoping that pans out or I might have to go on my own with the family.

Comment

On my list for one day, but wont be this year.

Comment

Will be there for the first 3 performances. will be our first time going

Comment

Dream trip...Just need to make it happen one day!

Comment

Never been but I record every round and watch it the next day.

Comment

Planning to go the first first week. Hopefully the night opener!

Comment

Working...
                      X