Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 04-13-2018, 08:36 AM   #1
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Sterling County
Default James Comey's new book

Seems to me Comey has the bigger ego and the book is all about him and his hurt feelings. More of a whiny baby than anything. This book deal might not end well for him.
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-13-2018, 08:49 AM   #2
DUKFVR
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba,TX

He should be executed for treason. Like all of them in dc. Don't believe a word any of them say. I agree with you completely on being a whiny baby.
DUKFVR is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-13-2018, 09:12 AM   #3
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzlebrake View Post
Seems to me Comey has the bigger ego and the book is all about him and his hurt feelings. More of a whiny baby than anything. This book deal might not end well for him.
Agreed
At least from early reports. This man is a terrible person and like mentioned, at the very least prison should be in his future.
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-13-2018, 10:00 AM   #4
Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx

"I picked you to be FBI director because of your integrity and your ability," Obama said to Comey, according to excerpts released on Thursday. "I want you to know that nothing — nothing — has happened in the last year to change my view."

"Boy, were those words I needed to hear. ... I’m just trying to do the right thing," Comey replied, writing that he was on the verge of tears at the comfort Obama offered.

"I know, I know," Obama responded.
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-13-2018, 10:19 AM   #5
jer_james
Pope & Young

Sometimes the truth hurts - It's all about the money, which is how the President got into place, so it should not be an issue.
jer_james is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-13-2018, 10:25 AM   #6
Man
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_james View Post
Sometimes the truth hurts - It's all about the money, which is how the President got into place, so it should not be an issue.
you lost me at this part?
Old 04-13-2018, 10:28 AM   #7
Man
Pope & Young

"Then Obama leaned over, wiped my tears away and began whispering sweet nothings into my right ear". "His hand began to caress my thigh" " Its ok ....its ok said Obama"
Old 04-13-2018, 10:35 AM   #8
jer_james
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
you lost me at this part?
I believe a large part of the reason people voted for Trump was monetary. Economics
Old 04-13-2018, 10:50 AM   #9
Charles
Pope & Young

Quote:
I believe a large part of the reason people voted for Trump was monetary. Economics
Might be some and their is nothing wrong with that IMO. The majority IMO, voted for him because the other option we had was a horrible choice and his message of putting America and American citizens first was very refreshing.
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-13-2018, 11:01 AM   #10
JFISHER
Pope & Young

Hunt In: BWD

Quote:

"Then Obama leaned over, wiped my tears away and began whispering sweet nothings into my right ear". "His hand began to caress my thigh" " Its ok ....its ok said Obama"
"While Reggie Love looked on with contempt and jealous anger..."
JFISHER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-13-2018, 11:48 AM   #11
jer_james
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Might be some and their is nothing wrong with that IMO. The majority IMO, voted for him because the other option we had was a horrible choice and his message of putting America and American citizens first was very refreshing.
That's what everybody says.

Hillary was an absolutely horrible choice. Great representation of the terrible condition of our current political system.
Old 04-13-2018, 11:56 AM   #12
batmaninja
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hill Country

Quote:
Yup, Hillary repeatedly put her bank account above the country and it probably cost her the election. But not the DNC nomination, she bought that

Oh, great it looks like he brings up Trumps hand size, like that is important to anything.
Attached Images

batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-13-2018, 11:57 AM   #13
Charles
Pope & Young

Quote:
That's what everybody says.

Hillary was an absolutely horrible choice. Great representation of the terrible condition of our current political system.
That's the very reason I voted for him. It wasn't so much a vote for him, more of a vote against her. Fast forward to today and I would most definitely vote for "him".

The more and louder the media and swamp screams "Trump Bad" gives me reassurance he's the right choice.
Old 04-13-2018, 12:44 PM   #14
boy wonder
Ten Point

Hunt In: Albany

When both sides are fighting our President, we know he's doing something right!
boy wonder is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-13-2018, 01:44 PM   #15
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County

Havent heard so many references to Christian values from liberals since Trump got elected. So shocking that a playboy billionaire actually slept around with models and **** stars. Knock me down with a feather.
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-13-2018, 01:59 PM   #16
ACCURACYINC
Ten Point

Hunt In: Mcmullen County

What's shocking to me is that this former FBI director is such a vag. I feel like someone in that role should be an absolute bad ***, not someone who sloughs eggs on a monthly basis.
ACCURACYINC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-13-2018, 03:26 PM   #17
batmaninja
Ten Point

“I honestly never thought these words would come out of my mouth, but I don’t know whether the current president of the United States was with prostitutes peeing on each other in Moscow in 2013,” Comey said in a “20/20” episode set to air Sunday. “It’s possible, but I don’t know.”

“And I remember thinking, ‘How could your wife think there’s a 1 percent chance you were with prostitutes peeing on each other in Moscow?’” Comey said. “I’m a flawed human being, but there is literally zero chance that my wife would think that was true. So, what kind of marriage to what kind of man does your wife think [that] there’s only a 99 percent chance you didn’t do that?”

He is back talking about the P.P. dossier?

Wasnt that proven to be entirely false, paid for by Clinton cronies? Doesnt this not verge on slander?
Old 04-13-2018, 03:52 PM   #18
Charles
Pope & Young

A few words come to mind that describes Comey;

Liar
Incompetent
Fraud
Traitor
Hopefully soon to be a convict
Old 04-13-2018, 04:34 PM   #19
brokeno
Ten Point

Hunt In: Gonzales & Young Co and anywhere

Narcissistic crook.
brokeno is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-14-2018, 08:42 AM   #20
stickerpatch59
Pope & Young

Hunt In: gonzales, and....

he had better hope his book makes him a lot of money, he's going to need it for his legal defense.

I hope.
stickerpatch59 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-14-2018, 09:38 AM   #21
Thumper
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzlebrake View Post
Yep.

Sure shows himself to be the political hack that he is and a key player in the "insurance" policy.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-14-2018, 09:40 AM   #22
psicoo
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hardeman County(Quanah, TX), Tom Green County(Eden, TX), Grenada & Fayetteville, MS., Russell, KS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
A few words come to mind that describes Comey;

Liar
Incompetent
Fraud
Traitor
Hopefully soon to be a convict

That even describes Drump.
psicoo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-14-2018, 10:56 AM   #23
100%TtId
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by psicoo View Post
That even describes Drump.
You misspelled "hillary".
100%TtId is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-14-2018, 12:04 PM   #24
iamntxhunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: North Texas

Comey is a self centered and shallow individual that has betrayed his country who has no shame.
He isn't any different than the Clintons or Obama imo.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
iamntxhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-14-2018, 04:53 PM   #25
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Sterling County

Quote:

I'm still choking and laughing at the same time. FYI, beer and snuff don't mix.
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-14-2018, 11:08 PM   #26
longhorn_cop
Ten Point

Hunt In: Tx panhandle, Mex.

Comey acts like he is a scared little boy. I agree with the post above. He was the freaking FBI director for christ sake. Took on mobsters, a big tough guy. Yet when Trump says anything inappropriate and sessions left him alone he froze? WTH? He couldnt stand Trump and according to him didnt wanna do what Trump wanted and couldnt believe what Trump was saying. Why not quit? Such a liar and narcissist. A tell all book by the former FBI Director? No honor for the post or professional,discretion. To talk about conversations he had in private with the President of the United States. Aught to be run out of this country. Traitor

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
longhorn_cop is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-15-2018, 02:20 PM   #27
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
What's shocking to me is that this former FBI director is such a vag. I feel like someone in that role should be an absolute bad ***, not someone who sloughs eggs on a monthly basis.
He is your Typical pencil necked nerd that was given superior power. The FBI is full of them.. REAL tough guys Now they are getting even..
Ill bet money that when he was in school he regularly got thumped on his ears and got his lunch money stolen everyday.. Probably never been in a fight in his life except with his little sister..
What a panzzy ***** this guy is..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-15-2018, 05:37 PM   #28
stickerpatch59
Pope & Young

Hunt In: gonzales, and....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
He is your Typical pencil necked nerd that was given superior power. The FBI is full of them.. REAL tough guys Now they are getting even..
Ill bet money that when he was in school he regularly got thumped on his ears and got his lunch money stolen everyday.. Probably never been in a fight in his life except with his little sister..
you are probably right!
stickerpatch59 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-15-2018, 06:31 PM   #29
Pedernal
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Amistad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
I bet his little sister owned him!
Pedernal is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-15-2018, 06:36 PM   #30
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedernal View Post
I bet his little sister owned him!
Yea and that would be a pretty safe bet......
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-15-2018, 06:57 PM   #31
Mudslinger
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Kent Co., Stonewall Co., CO, Limpopo RSA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100%TtId View Post
You misspelled "hillary".
Ain't that the **** truth!
Mudslinger is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2018, 10:12 AM   #32
batmaninja
Ten Point

So let’s put this down there where the goats can get it: When a married man who is worth several billion dollars funnels a couple of hundred grand through his lawyer to two women threatening to rat him out for past indiscretions, that’s not a campaign contribution. That’s common sense.......

If the FBI and the Justice Department adhere to their familiar playbook, they’ll threaten (or indict) Cohen on charges relating to “mail fraud” or “wire fraud.” In plain English, what this means is that a defendant used modern banking or communications technology to do his business. The FBI has employed this dubious tactic for years. When it’s most troubling is when it’s invoked for underlying activity that isn’t specifically illegal. This is what the bureau is doing in the burgeoning NCAA basketball scandal. It seems that coaches, alums, university boosters, and athletic shoe companies are paying kids under the table to play college hoops. Although this is a violation of NCAA regulations, it is not a federal crime. The FBI is pursuing it anyway.

What a pencil necked lil wussy. The Ex director if the FBI writing a tell all book because he got fired. Leaked information to the press, because Donnie was mean to him. But still dont have anything on Trump, despite doing literally everything that they can.
Old 04-16-2018, 10:22 AM   #33
JFISHER
Pope & Young

Hunt In: BWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
So let’s put this down there where the goats can get it: When a married man who is worth several billion dollars funnels a couple of hundred grand through his lawyer to two women threatening to rat him out for past indiscretions, that’s not a campaign contribution. That’s common sense.......

If the FBI and the Justice Department adhere to their familiar playbook, they’ll threaten (or indict) Cohen on charges relating to “mail fraud” or “wire fraud.” In plain English, what this means is that a defendant used modern banking or communications technology to do his business. The FBI has employed this dubious tactic for years. When it’s most troubling is when it’s invoked for underlying activity that isn’t specifically illegal. This is what the bureau is doing in the burgeoning NCAA basketball scandal. It seems that coaches, alums, university boosters, and athletic shoe companies are paying kids under the table to play college hoops. Although this is a violation of NCAA regulations, it is not a federal crime. The FBI is pursuing it anyway.

What a pencil necked lil wussy. The Ex director if the FBI writing a tell all book because he got fired. Leaked information to the press, because Donnie was mean to him. But still dont have anything on Trump, despite doing literally everything that they can.
JFISHER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top