Any Excalibur crossbow shooters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Orlando View Post
    Matrix 330 here. Muzzy broadheads. Crazy accurate. Two shots = two nice deer. I have no complaints. Initial scope failed but was exchanged and have had no problems since.
    Regular muzzy’s?
    Are they Rage hyperdermics designed for crossbows?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisk View Post
      Regular muzzy’s?
      Are they Rage hyperdermics designed for crossbows?
      Yes. They make a xbow version.

Comment

Thanks for the help and recommendations guys

Comment

Micro 335 for wife and Micro 355 for me. Love them and use spitfires...

Comment

Picked it up today. Shot out to 30 yards at the shop. It was quieter than I expected.

Comment

I own three, a Matrix 330, a 355 and a Micro 335. Love them all. Can’t go wrong with Excal. Pure fun to shoot. Deadly accurate. They should come with the warning “Warning, may be habit forming.” I use Rage Extremes. Totally awesome. I went to Executioner arrows. You can’t shoot two arrows at the same spot or you ruin both arrows.

Comment

The rage hypodermics are just the standard, no reason to buy anything special.

Comment

Originally posted by tradslam View Post
                  The rage hypodermics are just the standard, no reason to buy anything special.
                  Copy that, thanks

Comment

I have muzzy 100 grain mx3 and standards also have some Slick Trick SS that I want to try out. I need to practice letting down. I have not tried that yet.
                    I was surprised also that cocking it is no where near as hard as I thought it would be.
                    I let my oldest daughter shoot it once last night. I could tell she really liked it.

Comment

Great X bow, I’ve killed a lot of critters with mine.

Comment

Working...
                      X