No announcement yet.

Laguna Atascosa 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heading out in the am from Pasadena to LA. Staying at the Los Fresnos Inn next to walmart. Me and my brother will be in a pearl GMC on bicycles.
    Last edited by Roman AB; 12-26-2017, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by popo1984 View Post
      Heading out in the am from Pasadena to LA. Staying at the Los Fresnos Inn next to walmart. Me and my brother will be in a pearl GMC on bicycles.
      Good luck this weekend and keep us posted I'm flying out hopefully Friday we(Dad, Older brother, & I) got drawn for the January 5-7 hunt. They still live down there but there scouting abilities are kind of lacking hahaha. I am getting really excited seeing pictures of all the kills and flying back home for a visit.

Comment

Does anyone know where I could come up with a couple of bikes and trailers for the January 5-7 Hunt? Rent, Buy, or possibly borrow sorry for the late notice but thought we had all three of us covered and it looks like we have only gotten one bike and trailer. Thanks.

Comment

At the county park. Wind is howling and predicted to be until Saturday. I plan to start a live hunt on the campfire after orientation tomorrow

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck fellas. Get some animals down.

Comment

Good luck guys. Keep us posted. I'll be down there the 19th.

Comment

Need some thoughts about what grain bullets to use in a 308 should I use 150 or 180?

Comment

Well it’s cold and windy. Me and my brother bikes back to 3 which took way longer than I thought. We’re gonna try back there tomorrow. Didn’t see any nilgai and only saw 2 doe. A lot of people in 8.

Comment

Originally posted by popo1984 View Post
                    Well it’s cold and windy. Me and my brother bikes back to 3 which took way longer than I thought. We’re gonna try back there tomorrow. Didn’t see any nilgai and only saw 2 doe. A lot of people in 8.
                    Keep us posted on 3 because that's where I was thinking about hunting next week and good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by stout0811 View Post
                      need some thoughts about what grain bullets to use in a 308 should i use 150 or 180?

Comment

Originally posted by TXFireFighter View Post

That was what I was kinda thinking next Thursday can't get here quick enough.

Comment

As stated above, the weather is pretty miserable. Kept is short (~12 mile loop on the bikes) today to keep the legs fresh...and it just wasn’t much fun in this weather.

Found: two sets of bucks locked on does, a group of 5 cows, 2 solo bulls and a pair of bulls.

All of the gear is laid out for the am hunt. Headed out for an early dinner .

Good luck in the morning to the other guys hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TradAg02 View Post
                            As stated above, the weather is pretty miserable. Kept is short (~12 mile loop on the bikes) today to keep the legs fresh...and it just wasn’t much fun in this weather.

Found: two sets of bucks locked on does, a group of 5 cows, 2 solo bulls and a pair of bulls.

All of the gear is laid out for the am hunt. Headed out for an early dinner .

Good luck in the morning to the other guys hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Sounds like you're in the spot. We didn't see that much. Good luck

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck! Y'all get after them!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

If it's raining or wet leave the bikes in the truck. That mud will cake up on your tires and make them useless. Good luck and keep us posted.

Comment

Working...
                                X