Big 8 finally...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stickfigure View Post
    That is a beautiful deer. I bet it was fun to share a hunt like that with your brother. Congrats
    He was pumped! He doesnt bow hunt and had never seen a deer shot with a bow. I think he was as excited as I was.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
      Beautiful deer and congrats on an awesome photo of the deer (both alive and dead)
      Thanks. It dawned on me as I was sitting there watching both of them bedded down that I had my camera and big lens in my backpack. Lots of sun to make for good pics.

Comment

Beautiful buck!

Comment

Great buck man!! Congrats!

Comment

Awesome cleanup job for the photos. Good looking buck also. Congratulations.....

Comment

Congrats! Heck of a buck for sure!

Comment

what a HUNT! and what a Buck! Congrats!

Comment

congrats

Comment

That is a beautiful deer ... and I'm not real crazy about typicals.

Congrats!

Comment

Some plans just take a little longer than others..... Congrats!

Comment

Beautiful 8! Congrats! Always great to see a bow kill on a bowhunting forum!

Comment

That is an awesome buck. Congrats

Comment

Beautiful. Love big 8's

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                              That is a beautiful deer ... and I'm not real crazy about typicals.

Congrats!
                              You know what Kevin, Im not big on typicals either. However, this year I shot two of them just because I liked the way they looked. I passed on some others that I normally would be all over. Funny how some deer just turn your crank more than others. Here is the other one. Love me some Slick Tricks. Still getting the job done even though I can only manage a 47lb pull. Notice neither was a complete pass through but left lots of blood for trailing if I had needed it in the brush.

Comment

Sweet I have never seen deet bed down like that, really cool story and great ending!

Comment

Working...
                                X