Shot My First Trad Shoot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
    I wish you would. I'd like to shoot a round with you. I might could learn a thing or two.

Thanks John. While I'm trying to have the confidence and drive to shoot tens I gotta admit that the sound of the arrow hitting foam is satisfying.
    Tonite I practiced shooting my deer from different distances without ranging.
    Hitting foam is better than hitting "Texas."

Comment

Not too shabby at all Jeff. Six 11's! Wow. I was hoping to see you there but I could not make it till Sunday morning. I did join the Cowtown Club yesterday.

Gary, if it is only 15 minutes from your house, you have no excuse buddy. I look forward to meeting you personally.

John, even though there was a fairly small turnout on Sunday, Cowtown did it again. Good shoot. It was a little different shooting with compound shooters but it was a fun time.

Comment

Dang! 199 is pretty good for a first shoot! If I recall correctly, my first was 150. I averaged 5 and was happy.

Comment

That is some really good shooting sir! I like the idea of setting goals for yourself. I am sure with that score being your first it will not be long you will be shooting well over 200. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Well here's the results of the shoot. Even though I hit those 11's, the misses really hurt. Placed eight out of 12.
            Congrats John on the 230. I'm coming for ya bud. [emoji3]

Comment

Jason and Jeff lit it up pretty well!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yeah they did. I've got a ways to go to catch them.

Comment

Working...
                X