Lake Fork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Fork

Anybody have any advice about the lake. Have a tourney out there this weekend and I have never fished the lake before. Any advice is welcome

Live bait .... Be carefull LOTS of stumps and trees in that lake but as you know some big fish too.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Fork can be a tough lake the first time u fish it. Not sure I would even want to fish a norm tournament out there the slot sucks for a tournament

Comment

Don't hit a stump!!!

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
            Don't hit a stump!!!
            Michael is driving the boat so he better not hit a stump

Comment

Line up on the Floating buoys and do not stray off them, they are your highway to run up and down the lake, running outside the Floating buoys is very very bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Pasket View Post
                Michael is driving the boat so he better not hit a stump
                That's going to be a h*** of a ride... Hang out tight and pray you don't hit a stump.

Comment

the golf course is a really good area we caught sevral nice fish outta it and saw some as well.. the very back of old caney there is a creek with a bridge its very shallow but if you can get under the bridge then it opens up into a pond and there were some bigg mommas up in there 2 weeks ago so take your time and fish slow and if you see a ood one on a bed throw at her until she hits it may take 30 or 40 cast but it will eventually irritate her into biting.

Comment

Are you fishing the Lake Fork Classic?

Comment

Originally posted by Cable View Post
                      Are you fishing the Lake Fork Classic?
                      That's the one

Comment

Fish the lilly pads, caught this girl on a black skeleton torpedo right after sun up.

Just like everyone else said, watch for stumps.

Comment

Listen carefully for the people who didn't heed the warning to watch for stumps.

You will know what I am talking about if / when you hear it...

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Pasket View Post
                            That's the one

Awesome! My buddy John McClure is on the board of the tourny. Great cause with the proceeds going to Camp John Marc. I wish I was fishing it this year.

Comment

Up north double branch and the cove across from it been holding fish

Comment

Working...
                              X