Kids Off Road Helmet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids Off Road Helmet

Kiddo is 2. Colorado law reads that she needs a helmet to ride in the UTV. What is a good brand for someone so small and where to buy it? I'm not seeing many options. I want to get her used to it now so she wont freak out too bad.

I can help you find one but the issue is that sizing is not great when it comes to any one . I wear a Shoei now in that same size in another brand it is WAY too loose .

IF you can find the brand and size you want I can see what its costs you can have it at cost plus shipping . not a big deal . There will be TONS of closes out very soon .

go to parts unlimited look in the off road catalog and then into youth section . Thor makes a nice helmet

Comment

Does it need to be DOT rated?

If it doesn't I would just go to Walmart and get a kids bike helmet.
      I doubt your gonna be ragging out the thing with your lil kiddo as a passenger.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
        Does it need to be DOT rated?

If it doesn't I would just go to Walmart and get a kids bike helmet.

I doubt your gonna be ragging out the thing with your lil kiddo as a passenger.

Want to be legal, not a safety concern. Figured might as well get her used to it though for the PW and rides with me on 2 wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

well as a father that had to run trip slide down a ravine after my daughter was knocked off her quad by another while he passed too close . I am thankful I made her wear the proper gear .

Full face or modular ONLY way to go . PM sent

Comment

Working...
          X