Weinstein jury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weinstein jury

So, if you were on that jury with the available public information would you vote to convict?
    I dont think I would
    It seems like everyone of these women say he raped them but after the " rape " they always seem to have very nice things to say about him.

I don’t think he forcefully held them down and raped them, at least not all of them. I do think he is a fat, disgusting piece of **** who probably told the women they would never work again or would not get a job unless they did what he wanted. Quid pro quo is a term being thrown around a lot these days. Whatever the case he is not a good person imo but don’t know if he flat out raped them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve not followed the case closely, but it would depend on how the state defines rape. The way I understand/define is forcible sex or using ones authority to coerce someone for sex. He’s guilty of the latter.

BTW- did they prove he has wanker and a hooha?????

He’s a sick sumbich, there’s no debating that

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
        I don’t think he forcefully held them down and raped them, at least not all of them. I do think he is a fat, disgusting piece of **** who probably told the women they would never work again or would not get a job unless they did what he wanted. Quid pro quo is a term being thrown around a lot these days. Whatever the case he is not a good person imo but don’t know if he flat out raped them.

He may have done this or that or whatever... May..

Or maybe there are a lot of easy women putting out in order to get fame...Women have been getting what they want with sex since the world started turning.

No way I'd vote guilty.

My favorite is the one who said he raped her and it was a threesome LOL

Comment

Haven’t followed it very much other than little blurbs here and there but a lot of the accusations are a bit out there. Is there actual evidence or just accusations and hear say? I think he’s a disgusting fellow but that don’t make him guilty. Who’s to say some of the women didn’t rape him thinking they’d get a job from it.

On a side note, they’ve got this guy in a coffin waiting to put the nails in, but yet Keith Ellison an elected official gets to walk away scot free with actual evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
            Haven’t followed it very much other than little blurbs here and there but a lot of the accusations are a bit out there. Is there actual evidence or just accusations and hear say? I think he’s a disgusting fellow but that don’t make him guilty. Who’s to say some of the women didn’t rape him thinking they’d get a job from it.

On a side note, they’ve got this guy in a coffin waiting to put the nails in, but yet Keith Ellison an elected official gets to walk away scot free with actual evidence.

Yes sir and Bill Clinton as well.
            Sure Weinstein is a bag of crap, no doubt. But I would hope my daughter would choose to let that dream go if degrading herself for a bag of crap was the only way to get a job.

Comment

Only seen bit and pieces of it. But didn't some of these "rapes" occur years ago?
              Also heard today, he forced a girl to perform oral sex on him. How in the heck do you do that??
              Just on that alone, I say no.

Comment

Hard to follow rule of law from another state and new York is rather liberal in the rule of law
                Criminal sexual act in the first degree.
                A person is guilty of criminal sexual act in the first degree when he
                or she engages in oral sexual conduct or **** sexual conduct with
                another person:
                1. By forcible compulsion
                And ny defines compulsion as
                “an irresistible urge to behave in a certain way, especially against one's conscious wishes.”
                “” Compulsions are repetitive rule-bound behaviours that the individual feels must be performed in order to ward off distressing situations.””
                Example
                Boss hinted a person’s job or financial future is in jeopardy and compels them to submit
                Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 02-13-2020, 10:07 PM.

Comment

First off I didn't watch much of this trial or know much about this guy.

Second, to all those who say he is trash or whatever.... Why? Just because he had sex with hundreds of hot chicks? Trying to figure out if you're saying he's guilty because enough people with no proof (who want money) say he's guilty. Sort of like if enough people accuse Trump he has to be bad.

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                  Only seen bit and pieces of it. But didn't some of these "rapes" occur years ago?
                  Also heard today, he forced a girl to perform oral sex on him. How in the heck do you do that??
                  Just on that alone, I say no.
                  He's apparently talented to even have a threesome rape and the girls still date him for weeks or months after they're raped. He has very good mind control!

Comment

Using power/position to force someone to do something they don't want to do is a very real thing. I have no doubts some of the accusations are just coming from regret of a consensual act, but I also have no doubts some of these women honestly felt they had no choice in the matter. To write it off as "well she could have just said no" is a place i'm not willing to go.

Comment

Have y'all listened to the Catch an Kill podcast?

I'm not quite through it all but some of his victims talk.
                      Bully.

Comment

The victims sitting with a predatorlawyer like Gloria Aldridge doesn’t make the prosecution’s argument any stronger , he has a long history of terrible behavior and the buzzards are circling

Comment

I haven't kept up with his case, but sometimes there are things a person does that should cause a person to be fired and/or held to civil standards, but not criminal.

Comment

The ole casting couch in the era of ME TOO movement! Weinstein and thousands of others in that industry, politics, business, etc are doing the same exact thing to young impressionable females...……….and males! I don't know where it will go but either way maybe somebody's child will be ready when approached by one of these perverts!

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                              Using power/position to force someone to do something they don't want to do is a very real thing. I have no doubts some of the accusations are just coming from regret of a consensual act, but I also have no doubts some of these women honestly felt they had no choice in the matter. To write it off as "well she could have just said no" is a place i'm not willing to go.

They could have said no. Rape is forcing it on someone against their will. Deciding to suck a fat dudes d**k because that’s the only way you thick you’ll get the role is a business decision pure and simple. You don’t get to send someone to jail because you decided 10yrs later you didn’t like the outcome of the deal.

Is he a POS, probably. Are the women sluts for selling their virtue for a movie role?.....probably. Should someone go to jail for it?....no, unless physical force was used to acquire said sex act.

Comment

Working...
                              X