X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bpa556 View Post
    ^^
    Took longer than I expected...

They all appear to be grown men to me. Looks like a perfectly enjoyable afternoon. Rock on!
    X 4, some nanny goats just can't let a good time be.

Comment

Agree with the no beer statement. My group doesn't drink.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh, we drink. But......

Comment

I don't have a problem with a few beers, as long as it's not a public range (I'm guessing no), and no one gets stupid.

Comment

It's time for Friday at the the range. Who is making it to the range this fine Friday? I can't, so here is the video from last week.

Check out the 100 yard Pistol shots with GemTech subsonic and an old SWR Spectre.

The Anschutz 22 with a spectre and savage 22 with my AAC Element were hitting the 2" steel plate at 100 yards with boring regularity. The GemTech subsonic is simply consistently accurate for us.

We also had the POF p-415 with the Primary Arms Platinum 1-8x, gemtech Trek Ti, rifles only HAD cover and HOG saddle.

I caught some video of unsuppressed muzzle blast from an AAC Muzzle Brake. Hopefully, James' m4-2000 is approved soon.

418Plates supplied the steel.

Comment

Looks like a good time by all.

I knew a group a guys that shot a skeet league on thursdays nights for years. They regularly took top honors and 3 of the 5 easily drank 6 cold beers before and on the way to the range. Not hard to enjoy a beverage and still have a good time, safely

Comment

headed to the range after work if this rain will blow out before then! trying to make it a weekly occurance as fridays are the only days I dont have to pick up my son from daycare!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ETXBow View Post
                  Are these pictures of some kind of modern day Alamo reenactment?
                  That's funny - you're number one! Second Amendment Friday!

Comment

It was the postponed Cinco de mayo celebration. Great bunch of welders and fabricators

Comment

Son of a gun, I miss Texas..

Comment

a buddy and I put close to 1k 9mm rounds down range this eve along with 30 or so 6.5 norma. first time ive got to shoot it since buying it from a member here. Id say she's going to do just fine!

best 3 shot group at 100 yds:

Last edited by fishingsetx; 06-24-2016, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fishingsetx View Post

best 3 shot group at 100 yds:

Whhaaat? Three shot group?
                          There's only 2 holes.

Nice shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                            Whhaaat? Three shot group?
                            There's only 2 holes.

Nice shooting.
                            hahaha. I actually didnt believe it at first and though maybe the scope moved and I missed the whole paper on the third shot. 5 more shots by me and 4 by a buddy of mine all within the 8 ring told me it didnt move! That is sure a first for me! Now im pumped to start working up a load for the gun and streatching her out some!

Comment

Originally posted by SC-Texas View Post
                              It's time for Friday at the the range. Who is making it to the range this fine Friday? I can't, so here is the video from last week.

Check out the 100 yard Pistol shots with GemTech subsonic and an old SWR Spectre.

The Anschutz 22 with a spectre and savage 22 with my AAC Element were hitting the 2" steel plate at 100 yards with boring regularity. The GemTech subsonic is simply consistently accurate for us.

We also had the POF p-415 with the Primary Arms Platinum 1-8x, gemtech Trek Ti, rifles only HAD cover and HOG saddle.

I caught some video of unsuppressed muzzle blast from an AAC Muzzle Brake. Hopefully, James' m4-2000 is approved soon.

418Plates supplied the steel.

Man I love those Gemtech subs. They are ridiculously quiet and stupid accurate.

Comment

Friday at the range. www.TexasGunTrust.com engaged in some post 41F shooting. Testing GemTech and RWS. 22lr ammo in a variety of .22s. Brought the gen set, fans and shade. Also brought the surefire SOCOM556RC on a 18" AR. 418Plates provided thevsteel.

We used an AAC Element on the Anschutz and Savage 22s. No perceptible difference in POI.

The RWS .22 is more consistent than the GemTech. It is also more expensive as would be expected.

Setting up Honda genset turning the fans in the 97f heat at the IZ!

Anschutz with AAC Element II

One of my early AR15s with an IOR and a legacy MagPul stock pretty UBR. Anyone remember that one?

Surefire SOCOM556RC

It's in a Hog saddle.

My Savage .22 with a Vortex vipers PST 6-24 FFP

Seiko Emperor Tuna and a LA Flor Dominicana to celebrate the fact that ATF41F isn't silencerGeddon

I'm on the Anschutz, enjoying the RWS ammo and GemTech subsonic consistency

The Honda GenSet FTW! Best idea of the day!

Cow Break! Time for a break to rehydrate, relax, enjoy the cigar and wait first the herd to pass.

Greater Tuna and another LA Flor Dominicana

Comment

Working...
                                X