Cheap, easy groundblind chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap, easy groundblind chair

I found a cheap stool at Fred's for a groundblind. It could be used alone, but I already had a cheap swivel chair and decided to use it on the base.

I may need to reinforce it with a piece of plywood, but I didn't have long enough bolts Saturday and didn't want to have to go buy anymore. We will see how it holds up.

Simple, lightweight, and easy to put together. I may need to shorten the legs a little after I test the height in the blind. It will be easy to attach a beverage holder to the leg.
    Last edited by Burnadell; 07-31-2007, 10:08 PM.

good stuff. I need to make somehting like this for my GB.

Comment

Where or what the heck is Fred's Berandel?......great idea....I was just about to post up on the main forum about these type of seats...

Comment

Her ya go, Smart. Looks like they don't have one in Denton. Dallas has one on Audelia.

Comment

Originally posted by Berandel View Post
          Her ya go, Smart. Looks like they don't have one in Denton. Dallas has one on Audelia.

http://www.fredsinc.com/buyersspecia.../txretail.html

Thank you sir.....appreciate it.....

Comment

Great job! I think you will grow weary of that type of boat seat, though. The wider seats are a heck of a lot more comfortable on the lower back in my opinion...

Comment

David, I agree. I already had that extra seat left over from a tripod that I replaced with the type you are talking about. I intend to replace this one also eventually.

Originally posted by Snakelover View Post
              The wider seats are a heck of a lot more comfortable on the lower back in my opinion...

The wider seats are also more comfortable on my wider seat. LOL
              Last edited by Burnadell; 08-06-2007, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X