No announcement yet.

F Trump sticker driver arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can not legislate morality. The founding fathers knew this which is why Christianity was so important to them. Without Christianity we have no moral compass and you end up with what we now have in our country.

Comment

Originally posted by joe View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
        Yes. That charge means she was in possession or fraudulent use of at least three but less than five people's identifying information with the intent to defraud those persons. Usually, intent is shown by the fact that the suspect actually used that information or attempted to use that information. Simply possessing the information isn't enough for that charge.
        The information could be a credit card, social security card, name and date of birth, account numbers, etc. It's a State Jail Felony.

And, for those of you that are wondering yes, there is such a thing as " Disorderly Conduct Language / Gesture." It's a class "C " misdemeanor for which she could be issued a citation if another person is offended.
        Th sticker does not constitute a violation or breach of the peace. It’s no different than saying F the draft in the court room.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
          Th sticker does not constitute a violation or breach of the peace. It’s no different than saying F the draft in the court room.

Pretty Sure he knows what he is talking about.

If citizen saw the sign and told me they were offended...... I would write the ticket and let the judge decide.

Sec. 42.01. DISORDERLY CONDUCT. (a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly:
          (1) uses abusive, indecent, profane, or vulgar language in a public place, and the language by its very utterance tends to incite an immediate breach of the peace;
          (2) makes an offensive gesture or display in a public place, and the gesture or display tends to incite an immediate breach of the peace;

Comment

It’s a free speech area. She’s dealing with the consequences of free speech
            a free speech issue and referred to the 1971 case of Cohen v. California. According to the case, the Supreme Court "overturned a man's conviction for the crime of disturbing the peace for wearing a jacket in the public corridors of a courthouse that displayed the phrase, 'F*** the draft.'"

Comment

White trash? Hmmm. I think she aspires to be white trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                Yes.

And, for those of you that are wondering yes, there is such a thing as " Disorderly Conduct Language / Gesture." It's a class "C " misdemeanor for which she could be issued a citation if another person is offended.
                Black people are offended when white people wear bed sheets on their heads and carry tiki torches.
                Citations being issued for that?

Comment

speaking of trash...

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                    Trump is "classy"?
                    Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    Swing.........and a miss.
                    So trump is classy?
                    Calling people "fools" is classy?
                    I guess if eating backstrap off paper plates is ok....

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                      So trump is classy?
                      Calling people "fools" is classy?
                      I guess if eating backstrap off paper plates is ok....
                      I'm sure there are countless derogatory adjectives one could use to describe you. I notice your brilliant commentary is somehow absent on threads like the "border patrol agent killed" thread. Typical liberal. Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        He crawled all the way up into his mom's attic to come up with that zinger... just to have you shoot him back down.
                        Funny thing is some folks on here actually do have their grown adult children living in their attic and they have them on their health insurance too.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                          I saw her on 2218 today.

I'm all for the 1st amendment but this crosses a line of decency that the public including our kids shouldn't have to endure.

And I for one never cared for any of the hateful Obama signage. We all have our opinions of him and his presidency but he was the President of the United States of America. I look at FU Trump or Obama with a noose around his neck the same as those kneeling during the nation anthem at a football game. It's disrespectful of the flag or the office.
                          X3

I agree with this. Seriously, it's uncalled for on either side. I've got no problem with people expressing their displeasure of the President or any other political figure, but things like this definitely cross the line of decency.

Comment

Working...
                          X