• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
    note to self dont go hunting at granger on sunday
    Why?

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
      gonna try out my new boat motor sunday,its gonna be a real redneck day
      Paintman dont kill them all before the Ranger Hunt..Good luck. I should be out there around 4 Sunday prolly below the Dam

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
        Why?
        Originally Posted by paintman
        gonna try out my new boat motor sunday,its gonna be a real redneck day

Comment

Originally posted by Genevieve View Post
          I hope you get to feeling better! Get some technu to wash with after your hunts.
          Getting better, still have what looks like a sunburn on my stomach and quads.

I guess I should have looked at the weather web site Friday. The rain today caught me off guard.

This week I will be helping my daughter and her stepdad get her animals ready for the stockshow. Next weekend I will be at the Travis County Stock show. My daughter is a senior this year and has 2 lambs and a hog to show, along with her Salsa, an apron and a photograph that are in the County Fair.

I have Jan. 22 marked for my return. LOL Hopefully without any reminders of this month long ordeal.

Techu is my new best friend.

Comment

went out to 6 today in the cold and mudd,saw just deer,its like the hogs moved away ,cant figure it out,not even any on the island.were gonna camp at primitive next friday and sat if anyones interested

Comment

A buddy and I might be camping out there this weekend as well with the kayaks. Can't decide if I should bring the bow and chase pigs, or bring the shotgun and decoys and look for some ducks, or both? Did you see any bird activity out there?

Comment

went out to 6 today in the cold and mudd,saw just deer,its like the hogs moved away ,cant figure it out,not even any on the island.were gonna camp at primitive next friday and sat if anyones interested
                That is interesting...it was full of hogs there last year. I wondering if peoples feeders are still running for the last few weeks of deer season and thats keeping them on private property? I am gonna call the Ranger today or tomorrow and see if he can give reports of were they have seen them.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                  A buddy and I might be camping out there this weekend as well with the kayaks. Can't decide if I should bring the bow and chase pigs, or bring the shotgun and decoys and look for some ducks, or both? Did you see any bird activity out there?
                  Seen a few ducks on the river

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                    That is interesting...it was full of hogs there last year. I wondering if peoples feeders are still running for the last few weeks of deer season and thats keeping them on private property? I am gonna call the Ranger today or tomorrow and see if he can give reports of were they have seen them.
                    Chris,let me know what the ranger tells ya cuz were gonna be camping out there this weekend

Comment

gonna be camping out therethis weekend let me know if you want in

Comment

River

Seen a few ducks on the river

How deep is the river where you saw the birds?

Comment

good luck

Comment

Went out yesterday. Looking forward to the Ranger Hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbowman91 View Post
                              gonna be camping out therethis weekend let me know if you want in
                              Don't forget your rain gear! 70% chance of rain on Saturday! Stay dry and have fun!

Comment

Gonna be a good weekend to go. They really move all day out there when its cold and raining, digging up grubs and warms etc. Ill be out there sunday afternoon after I leave work.

Comment

Working...
                                X