Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2017, 11:18 AM   #101
LWC
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
For so many there is literally nothing Trump can do right. Im not saying he is perfect, far from it, but if Trump came out against the devil this afternoon, half of the conservatives and all of the liberals would cry out loud "Hail Satan" and bash Trump for being such a horrible person. Poor devil.
And the other half are the ones Trump talked about.....that could watch him "shoot someone in the street" and still vote for him. So somebody has to watch him and keep him in check
LWC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-11-2017, 11:32 AM   #102
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Literally thousands of charges should have been levied against killery and no charges filed and case dropped

Literally NO evidence of any wrong doing with Trump/Russia and it will be in the news for a minimum of 4 years.
Literally NO evidence Russia had anything to do with this past election results and not even a real claim as to HOW they supposedly interfered with the election and yet the narrative will be perpetuated for 4 more years
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-11-2017, 11:35 AM   #103
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
And the other half are the ones Trump talked about.....that could watch him "shoot someone in the street" and still vote for him. So somebody has to watch him and keep him in check
Ok, you keep watching. Let us know when y'all finally have any evidence that something happened other than theories and guesses. I will wait patiently by the phone.
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-11-2017, 12:03 PM   #104
iamntxhunter
Pope & Young
 
iamntxhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dallas
Hunt In: North Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
Literally thousands of charges should have been levied against killery and no charges filed and case dropped

Literally NO evidence of any wrong doing with Trump/Russia and it will be in the news for a minimum of 4 years.
Literally NO evidence Russia had anything to do with this past election results and not even a real claim as to HOW they supposedly interfered with the election and yet the narrative will be perpetuated for 4 more years
Boom...

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
iamntxhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-11-2017, 01:00 PM   #105
ACCURACYINC
Ten Point
 
ACCURACYINC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Tomball
Hunt In: Mcmullen County
Default

I thought this was a pretty good synopsis by Rush on this situation

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...stop-laughing/
ACCURACYINC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-11-2017, 01:10 PM   #106
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
I thought this was a pretty good synopsis by Rush on this situation

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...stop-laughing/
Rush?? Russia?? Coincidence?? This is obviously Russian state sponsored propaganda.
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-11-2017, 01:58 PM   #107
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Clay C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Huntsville
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
Literally thousands of charges should have been levied against killery and no charges filed and case dropped

Literally NO evidence of any wrong doing with Trump/Russia and it will be in the news for a minimum of 4 years.
Literally NO evidence Russia had anything to do with this past election results and not even a real claim as to HOW they supposedly interfered with the election and yet the narrative will be perpetuated for 4 more years
It's insane. Look at all of the HUGE scandals and laws broken we KNOW for a fact happened in the last admin and with Hillary herself. Everyone just ignored and continues to ignore it.

But they are willing to crucify Trump without even wanting evidence.

It's obvious who controls the narrative. Even more evidence of Hillary's pay to play scheme while she was SOS came to light today and as far as I know it isn't being covered.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-11-2017, 02:06 PM   #108
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
It's insane. Look at all of the HUGE scandals and laws broken we KNOW for a fact happened in the last admin and with Hillary herself. Everyone just ignored and continues to ignore it.

But they are willing to crucify Trump without even wanting evidence.

It's obvious who controls the narrative. Even more evidence of Hillary's pay to play scheme while she was SOS came to light today and as far as I know it isn't being covered.
Quiet down there Ruskie!
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-11-2017, 02:10 PM   #109
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
It's insane. Look at all of the HUGE scandals and laws broken we KNOW for a fact happened in the last admin and with Hillary herself. Everyone just ignored and continues to ignore it.

But they are willing to crucify Trump without even wanting evidence.

It's obvious who controls the narrative. Even more evidence of Hillary's pay to play scheme while she was SOS came to light today and as far as I know it isn't being covered.
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-11-2017, 02:11 PM   #110
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Clay C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Huntsville
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
Quiet down there Ruskie!
Oh man that's messed up. Now the never Trumpers on here are going to come after me.

I have typed "Russian" into certain uhhhhhhh..... "search engines" before. That probably gives me more ties to Russia than Trump has. Dangit, I hope hanging isn't painful.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-11-2017, 02:12 PM   #111
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
It's insane. Look at all of the HUGE scandals and laws broken we KNOW for a fact happened in the last admin and with Hillary herself. Everyone just ignored and continues to ignore it.

But they are willing to crucify Trump without even wanting evidence.

It's obvious who controls the narrative. Even more evidence of Hillary's pay to play scheme while she was SOS came to light today and as far as I know it isn't being covered.
And how seemingly intelligent Democrats can't see, or won't admit such things is beyond me. How could you be a party to such idiocy?
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-11-2017, 02:19 PM   #112
Shane
Pope & Young
 
Shane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Abilene, TX
Hunt In: Mismatched camo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
And how seemingly intelligent Democrats can't see, or won't admit such things is beyond me. How could you be a party to such idiocy?
Have you ever heard of Maxine Waters?

Shane is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-11-2017, 02:21 PM   #113
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Clay C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Huntsville
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
And how seemingly intelligent Democrats can't see, or won't admit such things is beyond me. How could you be a party to such idiocy?
The IRS under a Dem admin admits to targeting political opponents. "The Republicans are statist"

The DOJ sells guns to cartels in order to create a crisis which will help them further gun control. Americans and Mexican's are killed with these guns. "At least they are trying to do something about the gun problem. Why do you want guns? Why do you hate children?"

The FBI, in front of Congress and the entire world states that Hillary broke multiple federal laws. It's obvious to anyone with an IQ above 75 she did it for personal gain. FBI then says it doesn't recommend charges in front of Congress and the Entire world. "She's just a sweet old lady who doesn't know any better. Wouldn't it be nice to have her as President?"


Someone says "that Trump guy is working for the Russians! Someone told me they may have read it in a report that they caught a glimpse of through the folder it was being carried in while the person carrying it was jogging by!"

"Yeah! he colluded! Impeach him! Literally Hitler! herp derp herp derp!"
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-11-2017, 03:18 PM   #114
Bazo
Ten Point
 
Bazo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Where I can
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane View Post
Have you ever heard of Maxine Waters?

I don’t see how her and intelligent fit together.
Bazo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-11-2017, 03:20 PM   #115
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane View Post
Have you ever heard of Maxine Waters?

She is actually a pretty smart woman...









relative to Shejac and Corrine Brown.
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-11-2017, 05:01 PM   #116
JFISHER
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Back in Brownwood
Hunt In: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman View Post
and how seemingly intelligent democrats can't see, or won't admit such things is beyond me. How could you be a party to such idiocy?
Name:  2nd.jpeg
Views: 249
Size:  85.8 KB
JFISHER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-11-2017, 05:32 PM   #117
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Clay C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Huntsville
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFISHER View Post
I would put money on it. If Trump came out and said "we need to ban assault weapons. It's for the children!" the left would be in an uproar about "The Constitution!" and "My Freedoms!".

He needs to do it just to troll them.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-11-2017, 05:35 PM   #118
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Clay C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Huntsville
Default

Got her.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-12-2017, 09:11 AM   #119
TMain
Four Point
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Travis County
Default

President Trump stated in yesterday's interview with Lestor Holt "In fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, 'You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.' ".

Later Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in the daily press interview "“We want it to come to its conclusion with integrity,” Ms Sanders later added. “And we think that by removing Director Comey, we’ve taken steps to make that happen.”.

Anyone really think his firing was not about the Russia investigation?
TMain is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-12-2017, 09:14 AM   #120
Humper
Pope & Young
 
Humper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Corinth
Hunt In: Tom Green Co.
Default

Name:  IMG_1725.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  48.4 KB

Name:  IMG_1726.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  50.0 KBWill someone please yank his tweeter account!

Last edited by Humper; 05-12-2017 at 09:19 AM..
Humper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-12-2017, 09:41 AM   #121
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMain View Post
President Trump stated in yesterday's interview with Lestor Holt "In fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, 'You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.' ".

Later Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in the daily press interview "“We want it to come to its conclusion with integrity,” Ms Sanders later added. “And we think that by removing Director Comey, we’ve taken steps to make that happen.”.

Anyone really think his firing was not about the Russia investigation?
How could it be about the Russian investigation? Do you really believe that firing Comey would change the evidence, if any? Do you really believe that firing Comey would stop an active investigation? Get real man.

I think firing Comey was inevitable and it wouldn't matter the timing, the democrats would scream foul because, well, they have nothing else. It was the democrats who was calling for Comey's head not long ago.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-12-2017, 09:44 AM   #122
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Clay C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Huntsville
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
How could it be about the Russian investigation? Do you really believe that firing Comey would change the evidence, if any? Do you really believe that firing Comey would stop an active investigation? Get real man.

I think firing Comey was inevitable and it wouldn't matter the timing, the democrats would scream foul because, well, they have nothing else. It was the democrats who was calling for Comey's head not long ago.
Literally up until the second he was fired.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-12-2017, 10:28 AM   #123
niceg3s
Ten Point
 
niceg3s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Austin, Texas
Hunt In: Own property in Smith/Cherokee.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMain View Post
President Trump stated in yesterday's interview with Lestor Holt "In fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, 'You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.' ".

Later Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in the daily press interview "“We want it to come to its conclusion with integrity,” Ms Sanders later added. “And we think that by removing Director Comey, we’ve taken steps to make that happen.”.

Anyone really think his firing was not about the Russia investigation?
It was about a lot of things, Russia included. What it wasn't about is Trump thinks firing Comey will save his butt from the Russia investigation. He did nothing wrong. FBI already knows this, but yet the "investigation" drags on... I watched all of Comey's senate hearings. He is clearly playing politics. I don't think Trump was lying about his conversation with Comey either.

I do think the process was messy and the press secretary wasn't prepared, nor Pence.
niceg3s is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-12-2017, 10:36 AM   #124
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Если вы считаете, что Трамп и Россия фактически сговор взять на себя США ты головой серьезно Муш :d
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-12-2017, 10:48 AM   #125
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
Если вы считаете, что Трамп и Россия фактически сговор взять на себя США ты головой серьезно Муш :d
Flynn? Is that you?
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-12-2017, 10:48 AM   #126
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Clay C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Huntsville
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by niceg3s View Post
It was about a lot of things, Russia included. What it wasn't about is Trump thinks firing Comey will save his butt from the Russia investigation. He did nothing wrong. FBI already knows this, but yet the "investigation" drags on... I watched all of Comey's senate hearings. He is clearly playing politics. I don't think Trump was lying about his conversation with Comey either.

I do think the process was messy and the press secretary wasn't prepared, nor Pence.
Trump reiterated in the firing letter that Comey stated he is not under investigation. Ranking Democrats have admitted he is not under investigation.

There have been leaks that The plan was to blame this Russian connection on Hillary's loss as soon as 24 hours after the election. Comey has covered for Hillary and Bill when Bill was President, and he was doing it again.

This is a classic example of blame your enemy for your transgressions straight out of Rules for Radicals. The left has been in love with Russia for years. Even openly supporting the USSR. The protesters calling for his impeachment are carrying Hammer and Sickle flags for God's sake. There most likely are people in our government colluding with Russia, and it's most likely the people claiming Trump is colluding with Russia. I mean come one, his freaking opponent in this election was directly tied to selling them Uranium.

Remember when Trump forgot his mic was on and said to the Russian Ambassador:

"This is my last election. Once I'm elected, I'll have more freedom"

Oh wait, that was that jug eared, communist POS who everyone loved and praised.

As much as EVERYONE in public office and the media hates Trump, yet they cannot provide one single shred of evidence or credible source for all of theis nonsense.

This whole Trump-Russia thing is idiotic.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-12-2017, 10:49 AM   #127
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Clay C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Huntsville
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
Если вы считаете, что Трамп и Россия фактически сговор взять на себя США ты головой серьезно Муш :d
Quiet down comrade.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-12-2017, 11:03 AM   #128
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
Trump reiterated in the firing letter that Comey stated he is not under investigation. Ranking Democrats have admitted he is not under investigation.

There have been leaks that The plan was to blame this Russian connection on Hillary's loss as soon as 24 hours after the election. Comey has covered for Hillary and Bill when Bill was President, and he was doing it again.

This is a classic example of blame your enemy for your transgressions straight out of Rules for Radicals. The left has been in love with Russia for years. Even openly supporting the USSR. The protesters calling for his impeachment are carrying Hammer and Sickle flags for God's sake. There most likely are people in our government colluding with Russia, and it's most likely the people claiming Trump is colluding with Russia. I mean come one, his freaking opponent in this election was directly tied to selling them Uranium.

Remember when Trump forgot his mic was on and said to the Russian Ambassador:

"This is my last election. Once I'm elected, I'll have more freedom"

Oh wait, that was that jug eared, communist POS who everyone loved and praised.

As much as EVERYONE in public office and the media hates Trump, yet they cannot provide one single shred of evidence or credible source for all of theis nonsense.

This whole Trump-Russia thing is idiotic.
This is, how you say? Good synopsis? Clayonovich. The capitalist dogs have no idea that soon Comrade Leader Trumpsk will vacate the White House and come out as an agent of the USSR handing control of the US to Vlad, rightful ruler of the new Peoples Republic of the United States of Amerikas.
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-12-2017, 11:09 AM   #129
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Clay C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Huntsville
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
This is, how you say? Good synopsis? Clayonovich. The capitalist dogs have no idea that soon Comrade Leader Trumpsk will vacate the White House and come out as an agent of the USSR handing control of the US to Vlad, rightful ruler of the new Peoples Republic of the United States of Amerikas.
In Mother Russia, election rig you. Now we drink vodka,enjoy snow bunnies and spoils of election rig.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-12-2017, 11:48 AM   #130
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
Flynn? Is that you?


Da


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-12-2017, 11:51 AM   #131
TMain
Four Point
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Travis County
Default

Paul Manafort and Michael Flynn were paid directly by Russian contacts. Carter Page had extensive interactions with Russian officials. All 3 are being investigated by the FBI. These Russian connections should not be disregarded. Let us see where the facts take us when they come out.
TMain is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-12-2017, 12:15 PM   #132
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMain View Post
Paul Manafort and Michael Flynn were paid directly by Russian contacts. Carter Page had extensive interactions with Russian officials. All 3 are being investigated by the FBI. These Russian connections should not be disregarded. Let us see where the facts take us when they come out.
And the uranium deal with Russia?
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-12-2017, 12:17 PM   #133
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMain View Post
Paul Manafort and Michael Flynn were paid directly by Russian contacts. Carter Page had extensive interactions with Russian officials. All 3 are being investigated by the FBI. These Russian connections should not be disregarded. Let us see where the facts take us when they come out.
Why would they not have been paid directly by Russian contacts when they were in the employment of said Russians. I don't understand.
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-12-2017, 12:25 PM   #134
mjbtexas
Ten Point
 
mjbtexas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Central Texas
Hunt In: Texas, Nebraska, Missouri
Default

If I were a dem I would be more upset about Comey meeting with Trump and assuring him he's not under investigation, while asking to stay on. that's shady too.

I can hold the Russian issue with enough concern to say yes, it should be looked at in every possible way and explained to the American people by the FBI.

Better question is, Who should replace Comey? Gowdy?
mjbtexas is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-12-2017, 12:28 PM   #135
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-yOYxHpFLA
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-12-2017, 01:02 PM   #136
JFISHER
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Back in Brownwood
Hunt In: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Default

JFISHER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-12-2017, 01:03 PM   #137
SMC
Four Point
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Cypress
Hunt In: Looking for a place
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbtexas View Post
If I were a dem I would be more upset about Comey meeting with Trump and assuring him he's not under investigation, while asking to stay on. that's shady too.

I can hold the Russian issue with enough concern to say yes, it should be looked at in every possible way and explained to the American people by the FBI.

Better question is, Who should replace Comey? Gowdy?
Shady if you believe Trump!!! The man just threatened Comey to be silent. The president of USA, just told the man he fired to be silent ... or else.... on twitter!!!

Oh that's after he trolled a comedian on twitter about firing the head of FBI. ha ha look what I can do now!!! call me a snake oil salesman huh!!
SMC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-12-2017, 01:08 PM   #138
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC View Post
Shady if you believe Trump!!! The man just threatened Comey to be silent. The president of USA, just told the man he fired to be silent ... or else.... on twitter!!!

Oh that's after he trolled a comedian on twitter about firing the head of FBI. ha ha look what I can do now!!! call me a snake oil salesman huh!!
I LOVE IT!! It's definitely working, that's obvious.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-12-2017, 01:21 PM   #139
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC View Post
Shady if you believe Trump!!! The man just threatened Comey to be silent. The president of USA, just told the man he fired to be silent ... or else.... on twitter!!!

Oh that's after he trolled a comedian on twitter about firing the head of FBI. ha ha look what I can do now!!! call me a snake oil salesman huh!!


"or else"
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-12-2017, 01:22 PM   #140
100%TtId
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMain View Post
Paul Manafort and Michael Flynn were paid directly by Russian contacts. Carter Page had extensive interactions with Russian officials. All 3 are being investigated by the FBI. These Russian connections should not be disregarded. Let us see where the facts take us when they come out.
But if the Russians actually influenced the election to make sure Trump won, why would money be flowing TO the Trump camp?

The flow is in the wrong direction and, if true, the terms of such a deal wouldn't involve paying staffers in such a manner, that's just nonsense. They would payoff in gold or something difficult to trace. This entire collusion accusation makes no sense. With the government leaking like a sieve, any evidence would have leaked by now.
100%TtId is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-13-2017, 04:49 PM   #141
RiverRat1
Pope & Young
 
RiverRat1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Leander
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

What you guys need to understand is most people are stupid..very stupid. If the press says Trump/Russia enough A LOT of people will believe. That's all the democrats want.
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-14-2017, 02:14 PM   #142
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Clay C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Huntsville
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
What you guys need to understand is most people are stupid..very stupid. If the press says Trump/Russia enough A LOT of people will believe. That's all the democrats want.


This. They know there is nothing there. It's simply a tactic to create suspicion/unfavorable opinions.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-14-2017, 02:24 PM   #143
SMC
Four Point
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Cypress
Hunt In: Looking for a place
Default

Seems to be working tho
SMC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-14-2017, 06:10 PM   #144
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC View Post
Seems to be working tho
Only for those who can't think for themselves.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-14-2017, 06:40 PM   #145
niceg3s
Ten Point
 
niceg3s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Austin, Texas
Hunt In: Own property in Smith/Cherokee.
Default

Didn't realize Comey was 6'8"
niceg3s is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-15-2017, 11:48 AM   #146
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-15-2017, 01:03 PM   #147
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point
 
AZST_bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Rusk County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC View Post
Yeah he fired Flynn several days after he was told of his lies etc. And that too after firing Sally Yates who warned him about Flynn. So monkey business is OK as long as it dosent leak.

Imgaine we'd still have a possible Russian spy as the National Security Advisor if the news hadn't leaked!!!
General Flynn a spy???? Wow, really reaching.......

Just imagine if killary would have won, then we may have had a Saudi Arabian, Kuwaiti, Moroccan, Qatarian, Bruneian, Omani, UAE, Algerian, Bahrainian, Russian spy as our president...I think this is more of a possibility of being factual then Flynn being a Russian spy..
AZST_bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-15-2017, 01:13 PM   #148
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Clay C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Huntsville
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
General Flynn a spy???? Wow, really reaching.......

Just imagine if killary would have won, then we may have had a Saudi Arabian, Kuwaiti, Moroccan, Qatarian, Bruneian, Omani, UAE, Algerian, Bahrainian, Russian spy as our president...I think this is more of a possibility of being factual then Flynn being a Russian spy..
Already had one of those as SOS.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-15-2017, 01:29 PM   #149
stykshooter
Ten Point
 
stykshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Miami Beach / Houston
Hunt In: S. Dakota, Nebraska & Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
General Flynn a spy???? Wow, really reaching.......

Just imagine if killary would have won, then we may have had a Saudi Arabian, Kuwaiti, Moroccan, Qatarian, Bruneian, Omani, UAE, Algerian, Bahrainian, Russian spy as our president...I think this is more of a possibility of being factual then Flynn being a Russian spy..
Are you aware that Flynn is a paid & registered foreign agent ??
stykshooter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-15-2017, 01:37 PM   #150
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stykshooter View Post
Are you aware that Flynn is a paid & registered foreign agent ??
I'm pretty sure "spies" don't register to FARA.........just sayin.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com