Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2017, 01:42 PM   #1
Playa
Pope & Young
 
Playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lubbock
Hunt In: Coleman
Default Super Mighty Strike

Along with sounding like a defense from Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, NK has just gone silly!

North Korea: 'Super-mighty pre-emptive strike' will reduce US to ashes

FoxNews.com
Published April 20, 2017

North Korean state media threatened to launch a "super-mighty pre-emptive strike" that would reduce South Korea and the United states "to ashes."*

The Rodong Sinmun, the official newspaper for North Korea's ruling Worker's Party, wrote, "In the case of our super-mighty pre-emptive strike being launched, it will completely and immediately wipe out not only U.S. imperialists' invasion forces in South Korea and its surrounding areas but the U.S. mainland and reduce them to ashes," according to*Reuters. The rogue nation also*claimed the U.S. and*its allies "should not mess with us."


The US needs to deal with the idiot, I don't think Militarily, as in army against army, but rather pin point precise assassination.

Surely we can get a seal inside 1000 yards and deliver 1 to the head, or an asset who can poison his breakfast. Remind them we can crush them or pick their renegade leaders off 1 by 1 if we want

Last edited by Playa; 04-20-2017 at 02:16 PM..
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2017, 01:47 PM   #2
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Ahhh, Super Mighty Strike hehehehe!
Attached Images
 
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2017, 01:50 PM   #3
txpitdog
Pope & Young
 
txpitdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Kingwood
Hunt In: Liberty Co.
Default

txpitdog is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2017, 02:20 PM   #4
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playa View Post


The US needs to deal with the idiot, I don't think Militarily, as in army against army, but rather pin point precise assassination.

Surely we can get a seal inside 1000 yards and deliver 1 to the head, or an asset who can poison his breakfast. Remind them we can crush them or pick their renegade leaders off 1 by 1 if we want
Delta specializes in that kind of thing, but the only problem with that is there wont be a Fox news contributor job offer, tell all book, or made for TV movie about it lol.


Obama really left a floater in the WH didn't he?

We are on the brink of war with Russia, Syria, Iran, and North Korea. Thanks Obama!

Last edited by J Sweet; 04-20-2017 at 02:38 PM..
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2017, 02:40 PM   #5
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hondo,Tx
Hunt In: Hondo,Tx / Oklahoma
Default

Sometimes I kinda think they might have something we are not aware of hiding somewhere. But then again that must be their intentions.
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2017, 03:04 PM   #6
BoneDigger
Pope & Young
 
BoneDigger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lindale/Tyler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playa View Post
Along with sounding like a defense from Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, NK has just gone silly!

North Korea: 'Super-mighty pre-emptive strike' will reduce US to ashes

FoxNews.com
Published April 20, 2017

North Korean state media threatened to launch a "super-mighty pre-emptive strike" that would reduce South Korea and the United states "to ashes."*

The Rodong Sinmun, the official newspaper for North Korea's ruling Worker's Party, wrote, "In the case of our super-mighty pre-emptive strike being launched, it will completely and immediately wipe out not only U.S. imperialists' invasion forces in South Korea and its surrounding areas but the U.S. mainland and reduce them to ashes," according to*Reuters. The rogue nation also*claimed the U.S. and*its allies "should not mess with us."


The US needs to deal with the idiot, I don't think Militarily, as in army against army, but rather pin point precise assassination.

Surely we can get a seal inside 1000 yards and deliver 1 to the head, or an asset who can poison his breakfast. Remind them we can crush them or pick their renegade leaders off 1 by 1 if we want
Wouldn't assassination of a country's leader be an outright act of war? He is just one in a long line of dictators with similar intentions. Taking him out might actually destabilize the country more, putting a strong military with nuclear capabilities in the hands of someone who might actually use them instead of saber rattling and trash talking.

Basically, what NK has done is to tell the UN to screw themselves and they put their own intetests above what anyone else wants. That's a strong nationalistic move. I think many here have advocated a similar move regarding the UN and where the US should place its own interests.

This guy is indeed an idiot and needs to go. I'm just not convinced that the next guy won't be worse.



Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk
BoneDigger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2017, 03:04 PM   #7
Playa
Pope & Young
 
Playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lubbock
Hunt In: Coleman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
Sometimes I kinda think they might have something we are not aware of hiding somewhere. But then again that must be their intentions.
The same thing keeps bouncing around in my head, like a poker player with hole aces.

I also wonder if Russia and China have said hey NK **** off the US and get them over here we will attack from the rear and flank, you get SK in the spoils
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2017, 03:11 PM   #8
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Looks like China is putting the screws on now. This effectively neutralizes their military. Without fuel there will be little to no offensive.


http://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Pyo...Chinese-expert
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2017, 03:12 PM   #9
Playa
Pope & Young
 
Playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lubbock
Hunt In: Coleman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneDigger View Post
Wouldn't assassination of a country's leader be an outright act of war? He is just one in a long line of dictators with similar intentions. Taking him out might actually destabilize the country more, putting a strong military with nuclear capabilities in the hands of someone who might actually use them instead of saber rattling and trash talking.

Basically, what NK has done is to tell the UN to screw themselves and they put their own intetests above what anyone else wants. That's a strong nationalistic move. I think many here have advocated a similar move regarding the UN and where the US should place its own interests.

This guy is indeed an idiot and needs to go. I'm just not convinced that the next guy won't be worse.



Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk
BoneDigger, you might be right about the "next man up", I just find it hard to believe that there is anyone crazier in the entire world than that jack wagon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
Delta specializes in that kind of thing, but the only problem with that is there wont be a Fox news contributor job offer, tell all book, or made for TV movie about it lol.


Obama really left a floater in the WH didn't he?

We are on the brink of war with Russia, Syria, Iran, and North Korea. Thanks Obama!
Arguably Syria and Russia are on Trumps tab. We didn't have to get involved. It's like a pitcher who tosses 3 balls and gets yanked, and the relief pitcher tosses a meatball over the heart of the plate, the hit is on the reliever. Trump threw all balls and Trump has thrown a strike and SyriRussia are taking a swing....
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2017, 03:51 PM   #10
Playa
Pope & Young
 
Playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lubbock
Hunt In: Coleman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
Looks like China is putting the screws on now. This effectively neutralizes their military. Without fuel there will be little to no offensive.


http://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Pyo...Chinese-expert
C'mon man, so china has been lying about selling NK oil for 2-3 years and NOW they are going suddenly stop? Either there is a dark horse (Russia) or china will keep doing what china has been doing
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2017, 03:58 PM   #11
Landrover
Pope & Young
 
Landrover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playa View Post
BoneDigger, you might be right about the "next man up", I just find it hard to believe that there is anyone crazier in the entire world than that jack wagon!


Arguably Syria and Russia are on Trumps tab. We didn't have to get involved. It's like a pitcher who tosses 3 balls and gets yanked, and the relief pitcher tosses a meatball over the heart of the plate, the hit is on the reliever. Trump threw all balls and Trump has thrown a strike and SyriRussia are taking a swing....
Next man up is definitely a wild card! Also, "if you break it, you own it" when it comes to these 2nd and 3rd world countries. We have seen how that has worked out in the last 15 years. I am all about letting our spy's do what they do to rid the earth of despots!
I agree your with your baseball analogy also.
Landrover is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2017, 07:52 PM   #12
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
Sometimes I kinda think they might have something we are not aware of hiding somewhere. But then again that must be their intentions.
High stakes gambling..

I've wondered the same thing. And if they do where did they get it and do their allies have something also??

Aint but one way to find out. If he does he will use it sooner or later anyway..

Last edited by ttaxidermy; 04-20-2017 at 07:54 PM..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-21-2017, 07:29 PM   #13
qWuARk556
Four Point
 
qWuARk556's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
Delta specializes in that kind of thing, but the only problem with that is there wont be a Fox news contributor job offer, tell all book, or made for TV movie about it lol.


Obama really left a floater in the WH didn't he?

We are on the brink of war with Russia, Syria, Iran, and North Korea. Thanks Obama!
Either a floater or that super dense log that kids leave. It sinks to the bottom and leeches into the water slowly. Its got a golden brown aura and smells like death. I meam, come on, it takes 2 flushes... whatdya eat?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
qWuARk556 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-21-2017, 07:31 PM   #14
qWuARk556
Four Point
 
qWuARk556's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneDigger View Post
Wouldn't assassination of a country's leader be an outright act of war? He is just one in a long line of dictators with similar intentions. Taking him out might actually destabilize the country more, putting a strong military with nuclear capabilities in the hands of someone who might actually use them instead of saber rattling and trash talking.

Basically, what NK has done is to tell the UN to screw themselves and they put their own intetests above what anyone else wants. That's a strong nationalistic move. I think many here have advocated a similar move regarding the UN and where the US should place its own interests.

This guy is indeed an idiot and needs to go. I'm just not convinced that the next guy won't be worse.



Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk
I think NK is more like a snake. Itll just writhe harmlessly without its head. Just, dont step on the teeth... sheeesh.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
qWuARk556 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-24-2017, 01:20 PM   #15
systemnt
Pope & Young
 
systemnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Montgomery
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

A well placed M-80 would cripple their entire energy infrastructure.
They have to shut down a large portion of their power just to run their electric fence at night.
If anyone doesn't think the US (or any other country) doesn't have a well thought out and calculated plan for immediate engagement and disarmament of NK.. they haven't been paying attention for last 30 years.
China isnt stupid. They will make money off anyone..but they aren't going to hand over anything that will cost them more valuable assets.

NK's capabilities are grossly over-exaggerated.
systemnt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-24-2017, 03:02 PM   #16
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hondo,Tx
Hunt In: Hondo,Tx / Oklahoma
Default

Looks like a big meeting at the white house for all senators to get the low down on pudgy.
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-24-2017, 03:27 PM   #17
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
Looks like a big meeting at the white house for all senators to get the low down on pudgy.
Just saw this. That's crazy to invite the entire Senate for a briefing. Im thinking this guy has or is about to have any day now an ICBM with a nuke on it. Obama has just been sitting on this crap for years hoping it would go away.

Last edited by J Sweet; 04-24-2017 at 03:31 PM..
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-24-2017, 03:40 PM   #18
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hondo,Tx
Hunt In: Hondo,Tx / Oklahoma
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
Obama has just been sitting on this crap for years hoping it would go away.
Obama was clueless on what to do. Didn't have a daddy to teach him how to deal with bullies.
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-24-2017, 06:44 PM   #19
Landrover
Pope & Young
 
Landrover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Default

we are doomed I tell ya!!!
Landrover is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-24-2017, 07:40 PM   #20
boy wonder
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brock
Hunt In: Iowa Park
Default

I wonder if the NK village idiot might actually believe some of the psychotic ideas/threats, he has been immersed in lunacy his whole life?
boy wonder is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-24-2017, 08:24 PM   #21
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hondo,Tx
Hunt In: Hondo,Tx / Oklahoma
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrover View Post
we are doomed I tell ya!!!
Sigh... is this in response to the thread..or someone's comment?
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-24-2017, 09:36 PM   #22
Landrover
Pope & Young
 
Landrover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
Sigh... is this in response to the thread..or someone's comment?
Good question. .......alot of both when I think thru all the speculation

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Landrover is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-24-2017, 10:28 PM   #23
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hondo,Tx
Hunt In: Hondo,Tx / Oklahoma
Default

We now have several (3) U.S. citizens being held in North Korea. One of them was a teacher who was teaching at north korea university or whatever. ...is this a legitimate case of darwinism?
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-24-2017, 10:32 PM   #24
Playa
Pope & Young
 
Playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lubbock
Hunt In: Coleman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
We now have several (3) U.S. citizens being held in North Korea. One of them was a teacher who was teaching at north korea university or whatever. ...is this a legitimate case of darwinism?
Any chance we can send Dennis Rodman, Obama and Mrs Clinton over as a negotiating delegation?
call it an even trade?

There is a good chance those are missionaries, CIA spooks.
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2017, 12:18 AM   #25
stickerpatch59
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: gonzales tx
Hunt In: gonzales, and....
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
Sometimes I kinda think they might have something we are not aware of hiding somewhere. But then again that must be their intentions.
like maybe some food tucked away for a rainy day?
stickerpatch59 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2017, 11:49 AM   #26
systemnt
Pope & Young
 
systemnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Montgomery
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
We now have several (3) U.S. citizens being held in North Korea. One of them was a teacher who was teaching at north korea university or whatever. ...is this a legitimate case of darwinism?
Anyone that goes there knew the risks.
They are not being 'held' there.
They went willingly into a country where they knew more about its dictatorship, its history, and the truth than its own citizens.
Regardless their intentions for being there.. they made their choice.
They chose poorly.
systemnt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2017, 11:50 AM   #27
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by systemnt View Post
Anyone that goes there knew the risks.
They are not being 'held' there.
They went willingly into a country where they knew more about its dictatorship, its history, and the truth than its own citizens.
Regardless their intentions for being there.. they made their choice.
They chose poorly.
I agree, same with people "backpacking" in Iran.
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2017, 01:14 PM   #28
Landrover
Pope & Young
 
Landrover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by systemnt View Post
Anyone that goes there knew the risks.
They are not being 'held' there.
They went willingly into a country where they knew more about its dictatorship, its history, and the truth than its own citizens.
Regardless their intentions for being there.. they made their choice.
They chose poorly.
Agreed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Landrover is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2017, 03:32 PM   #29
Playa
Pope & Young
 
Playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lubbock
Hunt In: Coleman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
I agree, same with people "backpacking" in Iran.
Or sightseeing in South Chicago
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2017, 03:56 PM   #30
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hondo,Tx
Hunt In: Hondo,Tx / Oklahoma
Default

Always Miller time in South Chicago....
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2017, 05:07 PM   #31
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hondo,Tx
Hunt In: Hondo,Tx / Oklahoma
Default

Looks like we can play that game also...

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...6-donald-trump
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2017, 06:40 PM   #32
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

AWESOME!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com