They got me! [emoji34]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They got me! [emoji34]

I just moved into a new apt in March. Three weeks ago, I reported a shady guy manually opening the automatic gate to exit the complex on foot early one morning. Paid for an enclosed garage and tried three different spots and decided the truck wouldn’t fit. Now this...

The dips**** missed my wallet and checkbook. You can see them in the pocket on the side of the center console in the pic. I typically leave a pistol in the truck and just happened to take it with me last night.

They didn’t get away with anything. Best case scenario I guess. I’ve been wanting to tint my windows anyway.

Waiting to hear back from an officer to file a report... Is there any good in doing so? All that was left are some finger smudges and a sweaty spot where somebody was obviously looking through the windows. I’m probably just going to pay for the window without getting insurance involved.

Nothing ****** me off more than a worthless thief!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That really, sucks but consider yourself lucky.

I bet something scared them off, before the job was complete.

Comment

Every single compartment/glovebox was open and emptied. They even flipped up the seats in the back. It was in a real dark spot. Learned an expensive lesson.

Fitting that Mayhem responds first Lol

Comment

Hate to hear this. I would file a report. The more reports filed may motivate officers to patrol more regularly in your area.

Comment

Does the apt complex have cameras

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
            Does the apt complex have cameras
            A few weeks ago when I reported the guy lurking around, they replied "we've got security." There are security signs posted throughout. When the office opens, we'll see how good of security they've got.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
              Every single compartment/glovebox was open and emptied. They even flipped up the seats in the back. It was in a real dark spot. Learned an expensive lesson.

Fitting that Mayhem responds first Lol
              Im everywhere.

Comment

Good luck, I hope you catch the Sorry sack ....

Comment

Hate a thief!

Did have our campus security guy tell me yesterday that my truck would be hit because you cannot see into my backseat very easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                    Im everywhere.
                    Yes you are ... I just left you in a toilet!

Comment

Dont leave anything in your truck man, make it a target. Sucks all around

Comment

They broke into it before they knew what was inside... But yes. I will def not be leaving anything of value inside anymore.

Comment

Sorry. I hope they catch 'em and something is done at your complex.

Comment

Yes to filing a police report.

No to thinking they will ever be caught.

It's a crappy feeling walking up to your truck and seeing some "worthless piece of **** slime ball" broke into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttin&Struttin View Post
                              Hate to hear this. I would file a report. The more reports filed may motivate officers to patrol more regularly in your area.

This

Comment

Working...
                              X