As everyone begins to count the hours down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As everyone begins to count the hours down

for Saturday morning's opening, I am wishing everyone good luck and stay safe. Since I will be missing my first bow season in like 31 years due to shoulder surgery I will living vicariously thru others hunting stories. So let 'em rip and don't miss!

Thanks! Man, been there done that. Shoulder surgery 2014. You'll be slinging arrows soon!

Can't wait to bring the Reign down on something.

Comment

Heal quickly.

Comment

That’s rough! Hope everything goes well!

Comment

Thanks Russ. I'm hoping to get my first real trophy from my own property. Hope you have a fast and good recovery.

Comment

Get well soon

Comment

Hope you recover fully & quick!

Comment

We got an email from our land owner asking that no one come to the lease due to wet roads. Well maybe next weekend

Comment

Your kidding. I would walk in. Is he giving you a reduction in your lease price. He probably bought himself a bow and started bow hunting.

Comment

Heal up Russ. Hope all is well

Comment

Can’t wait. Don’t get off until Saturday at 0700, but I’ll be in the stand by noon and hunting until Thursday!

Comment

That don't pass the sniff test!

Originally posted by Dusty Roads View Post
                        We got an email from our land owner asking that no one come to the lease due to wet roads. Well maybe next weekend
                        Really!

Comment

Thanks Russ! Will be heading to your neck of the woods in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                            for Saturday morning's opening, I am wishing everyone good luck and stay safe. Since I will be missing my first bow season in like 31 years due to shoulder surgery I will living vicariously thru others hunting stories. So let 'em rip and don't miss!
                            Make sure you do the PT and you will be flinging arrows in no time. Great time to seek out a young hunter that might not be fortunate enough to have hunting opportunities and possibly help them out. Best of luck to everyone.

Comment

I don’t even have a stand set. Probably roll in mid morning and get something put up for the evening.

Comment

Working...
                              X