No announcement yet.

Engagement question. Ring or no ring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go with a Cracker Jack box ring. No one can resist the smell of Cracker Jacks!

Comment

You gotta put a ring on it

Comment

I am definitely on better to be safe than sorry - "go with a ring" side....No ring and she may be offended/po'd and that is a rough way to start out a marriage.....but on the other hand, if you ask her and give her a high end rifle and she is giddy about that, well, Sir, you have a winner!!

Comment

Get a ring.

Comment

Get a ring.

Comment

I'd get a ring

Comment

all my wife got was the blue line for an engagement present. You know, on the ept, and bingo, we were engaged

Comment

If you can start a new fad of getting engaged without a ring you will be a hero to all men and shrines will be built in your honor!

Comment

If you want to prove you are serious and are looking to a long life together, a ring is the way to go.

If you're just in it for temporary, no ring will get you there faster.

Comment

Regardless if it is your second, you should treat it as your first, if you believe in your heart she is the one this time. Just my 2 cents!

Comment

No rings for me and Alecia. Second marriage for both of us. I asked her if she wanted one and she said no maybe later on. We got rings for our 10th anniversary. Mine has been on my finger once.

Comment

She didn't want an engagement ring, just a wedding band and a 1 caret diamond solitaire ring on or before our 5th anniversary. Well, it took until number 7 before she got the solitaire, but she got it and was happy. We had our 25th anniversary back in February.

Comment

I hate and absolutely despise the idea of rings. IMO it’s money wasted on a useless object that could be much better spent anywhere else. That being said I think you’d be a fool to not get her a pretty decent ring unless she specifically states she doesn’t want one.

Comment

get a ring.

Comment

ring forsure

Comment

Working...
                                X