new zero turn mower advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new zero turn mower advice

my mower caught lm fire this week while mowing and thinking about just trying to find free financing some were and go with bad boy mower or gravely or something middle class. I mow about 3 acres . I want to stay under 5k. I have ag exempt give me feedback on sine mowers and does someone have advice were to purchase new . I live in liberty tx. would like to stay within hour or so of possible. Need to purchase at least by next week end . grass grows quick over here . thank you in advance

would prefer 50 to 60 inch cut

Comment

I’m pretty impressed with the Gravelys. So much so I’ll be buying the ZT HD 60” end of this month. I think they are offering free financing right now. Might wanna Check that. I’m buying mine in Bonham.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hustler fastrak

Comment

Hustler raptor SD 54. Under 5 grand.

I mowed my dads 4 acres this weekend, never missed a beat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dont buy a bad boy... 3 weeks ago I coulda turned you on to C&m in Waco. They were liquidating all kinds of equipment...too late

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
              I’m pretty impressed with the Gravelys. So much so I’ll be buying the ZT HD 60” end of this month. I think they are offering free financing right now. Might wanna Check that. I’m buying mine in Bonham.

I bought one of these 6 months ago when my JD riding mower died. I have 5 acres to mow. Wish i would have done it sooner. It has cut my mowing time in half. I actually have fun mowing now. Rides like a go cart.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
                I bought one of these 6 months ago when my JD riding mower died. I have 5 acres to mow. Wish i would have done it sooner. It has cut my mowing time in half. I actually have fun mowing now. Rides like a go cart.

You get the ZT HD? It seems like a heck of a mower. I’ve went and looked at them twice.

Comment

Look at the bobcats. 6yr warranty. You get more mower for the price. Call Waller county tractor.

Comment

I’ve got a 54” Dixie Chopper Zee 2 that had zero percent financing for 48 months for $4700 out the door and I love it. I mow right at 3 acres as well

Comment

when they run it is that for all dealers ?

Comment

You get the ZT HD? It seems like a heck of a mower. I’ve went and looked at them twice.

Yes. The ZT HD 60”. Well worth the money. My dad has had the same model for a couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
                          Yes. The ZT HD 60”. Well worth the money. My dad has had the same model for a couple years.

Awesome. I like to hear that.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mayhem;13523777]Hustler raptor SD 54. Under 5 grand.

I mowed my dads 4 acres this weekend, never missed a beat.

This!!! We have the same one and love it.

Comment

Originally posted by texaslammer View Post
                              when they run it is that for all dealers ?

It’s for all

Comment

Working...
                              X