No announcement yet.

Wildgame Innovations game cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I am going to buy one just to see who is right and who is wrong.

Comment

Everything I ever bought from WGI was junk. Never again.

Comment

Wildgame Innovations = No

Comment

Originally posted by Wtex View Post
          I fully agree. i am runnin 4 WGI cameras as we speak. I have bought a new one each season for the last 4 years. Strike me down if I'm lying. I have nk ot had one single problem from their cameras. I would buy 10 more if i had enough spots to put them.
          I get so dammmmm tired of the upper class on here trashing stuff and equipment some of us working bill paying fellows have to use cause its what we can afford and use. Maybe try being happy for the guys on here that at least get out there with what they have and are successful each year and quit busting their balls for what they have to use because of budget.
          Just my two cents.

Some guys on here feel like they have to inject their opinion into everything. I mean, Just hit the back button and move on.

Comment

Trash

Comment

They all came in while I was at work. I'm going to try to get them put out today. I probably won't check them until bow season, so I can stay out of the area. I'll let everyone know how it turns out.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought my first WGI product this weekend. I needed an inexpensive camera and Walmart was picked over, so I grabbed one, even though everyone I've talked to said the were junk. I threw the brand new Energizer batteries in, ready to get that thing on a tree and get back in the AC. I hit the power button and NOTHING. I switched the batteries around in various configurations, in case I was misunderstanding the schematic, but still no display.

Has anyone had this happen? Am I just missing a step?

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Riley View Post
                  I bought my first WGI product this weekend. I needed an inexpensive camera and Walmart was picked over, so I grabbed one, even though everyone I've talked to said the were junk. I threw the brand new Energizer batteries in, ready to get that thing on a tree and get back in the AC. I hit the power button and NOTHING. I switched the batteries around in various configurations, in case I was misunderstanding the schematic, but still no display.

You were trying to power it on with an SD card in it right?

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Riley View Post

I'm thinking you missed the step where you put it back on the shelf and buy a different brand camera.

At least Walmart has a good return policy.

Comment

I don't buy anything from them. Horrible stuff. You'll spend $40 in batteries for one season on one camera. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by TexasArchery_27 View Post
                        You were trying to power it on with an SD card in it right?
                        Yep

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
                        I'm thinking you missed the step where you put it back on the shelf and buy a different brand camera.

At least Walmart has a good return policy.
                        Noted! That is actually the next step I'm about to take.

Comment

I bet you didn't hold the button for a couple seconds. If you just pressand release right away they usually don't come on. You have to hold for a little bit till it lights up.

Comment

I have a couple that I bought on closeout a couple years ago & they work great. Have had zero issues & they take awesome video. For $40 bucks you can't go wrong.

Comment

There are 3 for $80 TYD in the classifieds now.

Comment

Working...
                              X