No announcement yet.

Prayers needed for Ed (esp) Patak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't know Ed personally, I am here to tell you all the nice things you have read abut him are true. He is one heck of a fine man who is lucky enough to have been married to Sandra for years. They and their family are great folks although I have not met their grownup kids. I first met Ed through the deer lease and it has been a sheer joy knowing him. He is always upbeat, positive and a real inspiration. We are all pulling for the entire Patek family. Many prayers for you buddy.

Comment

More thoughts and prayers for Ed

Comment

Morning prayers for Ed

Comment

More prayers for our friend Ed.

Comment

Prayers lifted for Ed.

Comment

we are pulling for you Ed.

Comment

Got me a big 'ole hug from my brother and sweet kisses yesterday evening. Was resting most of the day pursuant to his son... Today much of the same.. resting... he is just so kind and loving... best brother EVER....

Comment

Lord, thank You for the comfort and hope You have given Ed and his family. You know Lord he is a disciple of Yours. We need his discipleship here to help with Your work under the Sun. We ask you to heal him and help him regain his strength so he can fight through this and come out strong on the other side of it as a testimony for You. We ask for continued wisdom and strength for all his care-givers. Guide their actions to Your end Lord. We ask these things in the powerful healing name of Jesus our Savior. Amen.

Comment

Amen,

Comment

Prayers Up!

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
                        Got me a big 'ole hug from my brother and sweet kisses yesterday evening. Was resting most of the day pursuant to his son... Today much of the same.. resting... he is just so kind and loving... best brother EVER....
                        Glad to hear.

Comment

Thanks for the update Angie

Comment

Loving sisters help also

Comment

Prayers for Ed and his family. Cancer is a horrible thing. God bless them.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Working...
                                X