How many fly fishermen on here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
    Buddy and I had a heck of a trip on the North Platte in Wyoming. Hoppers and streamers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful fish!

Comment

Originally posted by MillsJake View Post
      Beautiful fish!
      Gracias!

Comment

Who’s the best fly fishing guide in port O Connor?

Comment

10 more days and I will be in Southfork for a week. Can't wait to get out of the heat and spend some time on the water in the mountains. Should be hitting it just right.

Comment

Looks flat on the coast later this week, headed down to chase some reds in the flats

Comment

Finally caught my nemesis!!

Caught a second one right after this! I’ve been targeting these dang things for 2 years!

I’m stoked today

Comment

What is it ?

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                  What is it ?
                  Looks like a decent size rio

Comment

Rio Grande Cichlid is what it looks like to me

Comment

Yep it’s a chichlid! I’ve been trying to catch one for two years at least! I went in to living waters to buy a rio getter fly (they were sold out) so I bought a foam ant and one with wings, and caught two chichlids on consecutive casts!

Again it’s probably just a perch to most, but it was my nemesis fish! Still pumped

Comment

Congrats. I need to get out there one day and try. My I laws live in Taylor so the drive over wouldn't be too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
                          Congrats. I need to get out there one day and try. My I laws live in Taylor so the drive over wouldn't be too bad.
                          Holler at me! I love fishing brushy creek, and I’m right down the road in Hutto from taylor

Comment

Originally posted by klooney View Post
                            Finally caught my nemesis!!

Caught a second one right after this! I’ve been targeting these dang things for 2 years!

I’m stoked today

Congrats.

Comment

Anyone hitting the Valle Vidal/Carson NF next week? I’ll be up there with my boys. Should be good water!

Comment

Originally posted by klooney View Post
                                Holler at me! I love fishing brushy creek, and I’m right down the road in Hutto from taylor
                                Will do. Will be up that way quite a few days when dove season starts. A little blast and cast sounds like fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X