Texas will be Blue by 2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas will be Blue by 2025

In the last 10 years of new population in Texas , Hispanics outnumbered whites by a 9 -1 margin and on pace to be the majority by 2022.
    With Hispanics predominately voting democrat, they estimate by 2025 the 2 party system virtually will be dead....
    Texas, New York , California ...virtual lock !!!

Of course many in this number are illegals and should not be voting, but will be interesting if Democrats win the WH by then a big amnesty push and massive voter registration sign ups.....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't most Hispanics Catholic? How can they support the party that is Pro Abortion?

Comment

They be hypocrites! Whoever doles out the check is the true messiah.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
        Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't most Hispanics Catholic? How can they support the party that is Pro Abortion?
        I’ve wondered this myself.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
          In the last 10 years of new population in Texas , Hispanics outnumbered whites by a 9 -1 margin and on pace to be the majority by 2022.
          With Hispanics predominately voting democrat, they estimate by 2025 the 2 party system virtually will be dead....

Of course many in this number are illegals and should not be voting, but will be interesting if Democrats win the WH by then a big amnesty push and massive voter registration sign ups.....
          Will be a sad sad day.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
            90% or more....

I have never figured that one out.....

Democrats have done a good job with the medias help with the narrative that Republicans are only for the rich man.....

Comment

Ain't nothing a little gerrymandering can't fix

Comment

We, as conservatives, must show and teach this incoming demographic that capitalism and conservatism are the only pathway to prosperity. If we can't keep them south of the border, we better get real good at changing their minds.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                  We, as conservatives, must show and teach this incoming demographic that capitalism and conservatism are the only pathway to prosperity. If we can't keep them south of the border, we better get real good at changing their minds.
                  This may be the only solution shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                    If they dont see America for what it is.....ain't nothin you can do to fix that.
                    Millions of people from all over the world have come here for 200+ years chasing a capitalist dream. It's in all the books that this place is the place for success yet most come for handouts.

Comment

I watched Telamundo Sunday at the in laws house. Just about every commercial break had something political against Trump. Hispanics are bombarded with it. They know how to keep them in check thats for sure.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                          Ain't nothing a little gerrymandering can't fix
                          ...……………………..

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

I think we would be surprised if the truth was known how many Hispanics actually support Trump. Just like the polls I believe this is statistical warfare by the left to condition the right in believing that it's just a matter of time before it happens so just capitulate.
                            Texas may eventually turn blue but until then I hope everyone with conservative values continues to stay engaged and vote.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess that the repubs will have to start running as dems; just like the dems do to the repubs now.

and lie, lie, lie.

Comment

Working...
                              X