My life journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My life journey

Hopefully the mods will allow this. It should be a pretty good place for you “experienced folks” to give me insight in my life that will help me go farther in life. Being that I am 21, and there are skewed opinions of me, I am open to all constructive and helpful criticism. Anything you have for me about bowhunting or life in general, throw it my way. Should turn out to be a good positive thread after the downhill spiral of the rage thread[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First stop, academy to look for some 300 spine arrows after recently learning that I am underspined shooting 400 spine arrows out of my Mathews zxt at 70lbs and 29.5 inches. Stay tuned.

Comment

Never compromise on your word,integrity or character. Once you lose those it is almost impossible to get it back.

Comment

No dice on 300 spine bemans

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
          Never compromise on your word,integrity or character. Once you lose those it is almost impossible to get it back.

Good stuff, thank you!

Comment

Look at 340 spine Easton axis n-fused. They are very good arrows. As for the rest, just keep a level head and don't play into bs. Hard to do sometimes, but it's much easier to take the high road than fall into a heated discussion in the end.

Comment

Go to the bow zone and have them make you up some arrows . I do agree your underspined . You’ll never be great at anything if you follow everybody else .

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                This!!!!!!

Also save 40% of your paycheck at a young age and you will do just fine when you are older
                It worked for me

Comment

Originally posted by Hydestik View Post
                  Go to the bow zone and have them make you up some arrows . I do agree your underspined . You’ll never be great at anything if you follow everybody else .

Swinging by saddle river shortly. I like to take the road opposite of others just to try and prove them wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by DEADEYE1 View Post
                    This!!!!!!

Also save 40% of your paycheck at a young age and you will do just fine when you are older

It worked for me

I use most of my money to invest back in my company. I put away paper!

Comment

Be true to yourself and others. If your married or will be getting married, remember, she is a human being too with feelings. Treat her and if you have children, treat them with utmost respect! Be the best employee or boss as your go through your working years. Honor God and Country. An most importantly, don't smoke dope when it becomes legal as most of the green screeners are looking forward to!

Comment

Learn to identify and use a henway.

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
                          Be true to yourself and others. If your married or will be getting married, remember, she is a human being too with feelings. Treat her and if you have children, treat them with utmost respect! Be the best employee or boss as your go through your working years. Honor God and Country. An most importantly, don't smoke dope when it becomes legal as most of the green screeners are looking forward to!

Spot on. Never smoked a thing (including a vape) in my life, nor have I dipped! Rather my money go to hunting and fishing equipment

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                            Learn to identify and use a henway.

About 8 pounds of henway[emoji6]

Comment

Stay drunk and you will never have to nurse a hangover!

Comment

Working...
                              X