No announcement yet.

Wildgame Innovations game cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have bought 6 or 7 of there cameras over the years and they all took a crap within a year. The cheap $60 moultries work great for me. Have 4 out going on 2 years now and zero issues. The battery life is fantasic also. Get about 6 months on a set of batteries. There feeder timers are worse than there cameras.

Comment

So far we've had good luck with them. Only time will tell, but at $40 each I can stand to have a few problems. I've had problems out of a lot more expensive cameras.
      Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
      Dis dude has stock or stake or kin in WGI. You've made it too obvious man. They really are junk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
      Sent from a satellite in outer space using my cellular device.

Comment

I have used these without issue. However, I would rather spend a few extra bucks and just buy them from academy. I think I paid $45 a piece at Academy. That $5 is well worth not giving Dicks any of my money.

Comment

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
          I have used these without issue. However, I would rather spend a few extra bucks and just buy them from academy. I think I paid $45 a piece at Academy. That $5 is well worth not giving Dicks any of my money.
          I agree with that, and I probably should have looked at Academy. I just made a hasty purchase, to get them put out quicker; because I don't normally go into town very often. Academy is about 25-30 min from me, but I'll have to do a little more research next time.

Comment

So are they any good or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
              So far they've been working good. We've only put a couple out so far. I posted a couple of pics on this post, earlier this week.

Comment

I didn’t read through all the posts, seems comical to me, but I guess the WGI field rep did a good job getting everyone fired up and talking about their cameras! ****!

Comment

Scoutguards SG550 been good for me,but I see some really nice WGI pics on the trail camera thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                    so for $50 if you can get a couple of seasons out of them your good. I will say this, I have found that if you pick them up in April and store them until late August or early September they last 3 or 4 years. Our west Texas sun literally melts any game camera if you leave it up year round.

Comment

I've had 3. 2 didn't last over a month and the 3rd one I had to rig up a battery box for it because it kept eating AA batteries weekly. Now it runs of 1x 6V battery that usually lasts about 6 weeks.

Comment

I have not had any more or any less problems with my WGI cams than other manufacturers and it saved me a lot of money in the process. I have had a browning stop working on me after 6 months, I have another browning that eats through batteries twice as fast as the others and I have had two stealth cams that never worked right out of the package. I have owned high dollar $200 cams and I have got some WGI for $20 and my experience has been you have equal risk of them not working, eating up batteries, not taking pictures for whatever reason, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
                          I have not had any more or any less problems with my WGI cams than other manufacturers and it saved me a lot of money in the process. I have had a browning stop working on me after 6 months, I have another browning that eats through batteries twice as fast as the others and I have had two stealth cams that never worked right out of the package. I have owned high dollar $200 cams and I have got some WGI for $20 and my experience has been you have equal risk of them not working, eating up batteries, not taking pictures for whatever reason, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                            Dis dude has stock or stake or kin in WGI. You've made it too obvious man. They really are junk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                            Tell that to the 15 units i have out working. .. .the real problem is there is an attitude on here that if you aren't sporting top of the line gear that you don't know what your doing. . .I've been around along brother, let me tell you something, opinions are like butt holes, its obvious you have several. See you later. . .oh yeah, you should probably use spell and grammar check. . .just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                              . .oh yeah, you should probably use spell and grammar check. . .just saying.
                              I shood butt I don't fill like it

Comment

My WGI cams only get 30-40k pics on a set of batteries. What can I buy with better battery life.

Comment

Working...
                                X