New Quiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Quiver

I haven't used a bow quiver for about 15 years but I decided to give one a try again. I decided on the "4 Arrow Flat Top Mesa Bow Quiver" from Eagle's Flight Archery. It's made for 2 blade broadheads.
    Attached Files

That is a very nice quiver. I have only heard great things about Eagle's Flight Archery.

Comment

That looks great. I'm going to check those out.

Comment

Have you had a chance to shoot with it yet? Any issues with moving around the limb, or getting loose after a few shots?

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
          Have you had a chance to shoot with it yet? Any issues with moving around the limb, or getting loose after a few shots?
          I haven't shot it much yet but so far it feels pretty solid and I haven't noticed any movement around the limb.

Comment

Very nice, I like it alot.

Comment

That's pretty darn slick there Mr. Phillip.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                I haven't shot it much yet but so far it feels pretty solid and I haven't noticed any movement around the limb.
                I have 2 EFA quiver. 1 with the totem pole and 1 without. I prefer the 1 without as it is lighter and on the long bows it does not give much clearance between the totem and your hand. (More space when used with a recurve. I just remove the totem when shooting it on the longbows.) I have never had them shoot loose or get play in them. They are by far my favorite quiver!

Comment

Originally posted by gettin closer View Post
                  I have 2 EFA quiver. 1 with the totem pole and 1 without. I prefer the 1 without as it is lighter and on the long bows it does not give much clearance between the totem and your hand. (More space when used with a recurve. I just remove the totem when shooting it on the longbows.) I have never had them shoot loose or get play in them. They are by far my favorite quiver!
                  I found that on my longbow there wasn't much clearance with the totem. I added the wing option which angles the arrow back, giving more clearance and makes it easier to lean the bow against a tree.

Comment

I forgot to ask, is that Stingray?

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
                      I forgot to ask, is that Stingray?
                      Yes.

Comment

Very nice. I have one of their quivers with the totem and it is very solid. Personally though, I prefer the Selway quivers in the limb bolt for 3-piece bows and the strap-on for one/two piece bows.

Comment

looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                            looks good!

What he said! ^^^^

Bisch

Comment

I like it Phillip!

Comment

Working...
                              X