Used Scopes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used Scopes

Where do you go to look for good deals on used scopes? I normally look at Swfa's sample list but it doesn't hurt to look around.

TBH Classifeds usually

Comment

There are always some for sale in the classifieds. I have two up for sale right now.

Comment

Cabelas bargain cave usually has good deals on scopes. They usually have several referb./display models of Vortex scopes.

Comment

Depending on your price range. There are so many good optics out there, why would you buy used? The Leupold VX1 and 2 are great for under $3-400. The Redfield brand made by Leupold under $200. The Revolution. Even the Zeiss Terra can be had in the $2-300 range.
          Great clear scopes for the $.

Comment

Facebook group Rifle Scope Trader.

Last scope I bought off there was a 4.5-14x44 Zeiss Conquest for $350

Comment

Classifieds on here

Comment

Pawn Shop
                I'm looking for a scope for a slug gun myself
                Nightforce???

Comment

I've fallen out of love with swfa. They don't work with you much on used stuff or trade ins and I still have to pay tax. I'll check around a few sites for demo's or scan a few classifieds but if not optics agent, scope list or camera land usually get close (you have to submit an offer don't go off website pricing) to the used or demo prices off of other sites.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                    Depending on your price range. There are so many good optics out there, why would you buy used? The Leupold VX1 and 2 are great for under $3-400. The Redfield brand made by Leupold under $200. The Revolution. Even the Zeiss Terra can be had in the $2-300 range.
                    Great clear scopes for the $.
                    I have only bought a couple new optics. Most all high end stuff I have bought was used or “pre owned”. Saves a ton of money.

Lots of gun forums. eBay. Here. Facebook.

Comment

Cameraland was my go to in the past for demos/trade show samples. Last time I looked I didn't even see Swarovski on there (I have Z6is on most of my hunting rifles). Haven't called Doug yet, but looks like I need to find a new vendor.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                        Cameraland was my go to in the past for demos/trade show samples. Last time I looked I didn't even see Swarovski on there (I have Z6is on most of my hunting rifles). Haven't called Doug yet, but looks like I need to find a new vendor.
                        Euro optic

Comment

Fb rifle scope trader

Tbh

Other sniper forums

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X