I shot food!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shot food!

Hey guys. the video is a little grainy. The axis doe showed early. The doe piled up about 30 yards from where i shot her. I'm still shooting my Hoyt Nitrum Turbo with Grim Reapers. The GR's probably the best Bh's i have ever shot. At the end of the video you can see my game hoist in the back of my truck. That thing is awesome. i bought it from a TBH sponsor, i think. Anyway, you guys be safe out there.

Good job, do you normally not get a complete pass through with those ? It's a pretty small animal not to zip the arrow clean through and in to the dirt. It's the only reason I have not tried them, most videos with those show the arrow still in the animals. Not trying to sound like a " Richard" just curious, because I would like to try them but not if a can't shoot it clean out the other side 99 % of the time.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
        Good job, do you normally not get a complete pass through with those ? It's a pretty small animal not to zip the arrow clean through and in to the dirt. It's the only reason I have not tried them, most videos with those show the arrow still in the animals. Not trying to sound like a " Richard" just curious, because I would like to try them but not if a can't shoot it clean out the other side 99 % of the time.
        Yea it's hard to determine pass thru percentage. A deer almost always. A hog probably not. Grim reapers have another BH where the blade opens up more increasing chance of a pass thru.

Comment

Great vid bro! Excellent shot placement on those axis critters! Enjoyed it man. That's some good eating right there!

Comment

Perfect shot on the axis doe. Right thru the shoulder since the vitals are forward. Congrats man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Congrats on the fine table fare.

Comment

Originally posted by rattler7696 View Post
                Perfect shot on the axis doe. Right thru the shoulder since the vitals are forward. Congrats man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Hey man. Are the Axis vitals pushed up like African game. ??? I have no personal experience with African game just what I've heard around campfires.

While gutting animal it looked like it was a double lung. Hmm. Dunno.

Comment

Excellent vid amigo...I'll ping ya as we get closer to the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    Excellent vid amigo...I'll ping ya as we get closer to the weekend.
                    Thx bro. Yea lemme know.

Comment

cool vid and great shot. backstrap time

Comment

Megafawn Down

Comment

Awesome! Great shot. That'll make for some tasty meals!
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Congrats! Thanks for posting video, we need some hunting videos & conversations rt now on the green screen!

Comment

Working...
                            X