Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Camera's that allow you to cut off night shot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy, does anyone know of any game cameras that allow you the ability to choose to just take day photos and shut off the night ones? Around the season I like having night pictures, but in the off-season I would prefer to put my camera out just to capture the day images (but not tons of blurry night shots of rabbits, etc.). Is there a camera out there with this level of settings? Thanks in advance.

it seems like ive read that feature on one, but for the life of me, I cant remember which. fallowing

Comment

I'm pretty sure most you can set up hours in which you want it to take pictures, even days if you want. Not sure you can just turn off night time pics, but you can set it up to take pics between 7am and 8pm, etc. I believe.

Comment

Bushnell cameras will do it.

Comment

Originally posted by zr2chevy22 View Post
          Bushnell cameras will do it.
          ^Thanks, I will check out the new models. I have two older Bushnell Trophy cams and they do not have this functionality.

Comment

That or just run out there every day and turn off all your cameras

Comment

I though all cameras were able to be set for day only or 24 hour operation. Even the cheap Primos Truth 35 cams have this feature.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                I though all cameras were able to be set for day only or 24 hour operation. Even the cheap Primos Truth 35 cams have this feature.
                That's what I thought. Even my dad's OLD OLD Wildgame camera has a night, day or both option.

I know for a fact my Bushnell trophy cam HD and my 2 new aggressors have the option.

Andrew

Comment

Thanks everyone. I am using a 2011 Bushnell Trophy Cam and a 2010 Moultrie, they do not have this feature. Sounds like I just need to get a newer model camera.

Comment

Working...
                  X