No announcement yet.

Good hunting backpacks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just bought an Alpz Traverse EPS because my REI XT 85 was going to be a bit big for use as a daypack/possible overnight bag.

For around $100, I am fairly impressed with this pack. It doesn't feel great above the 50-60lb mark, but I figure it would get a boned out elk quarter out in the first load before I get to my frame pack, which is all I would want it for at that point.

Comment

Eberlestock

Comment

I don't care for the Tenzing TZ 2200 too much ($220.00). It has two larger compartments, and 2 small waistbelt pouches. There's no way to organize the contents. Everything lays in the bottom of the two larger pouches. And honestly, those 2 larger pouches aren't large at all. I can fit more in my Academy brand backpack, and it has tons of pouches and pockets. My vote goes to my $40.00 Academy backpack. Whenever it wears out, I'll buy another one.

Comment

I have Badlands OX that I really like with metal frame. Packed everything, feels heavy but when put on my back and felt as if it was nothing inside the pack.

Comment

Badlands

Comment

Good stuff

Comment

I really like my badlands pack. It's worked great for me so I've had no reason to try anything else

Comment

Working...
                X