Griffin Iphone Cases 20% off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Griffin Iphone Cases 20% off

For those of you who like a good case i recently ordered a griffin survivor and it is by far the best case i have owned especially better than the otter box .. If you intrested here is a 20% off Code GIVETHANKS just type it in when you checkout ....

What makes it BY FAR THE BEST case, and why is it better than the Otterbox? Is it as bulky as the Otterbox? I am in need of a case for my iPhone 5.
    Last edited by Burnadell; 11-16-2012, 09:03 AM.

Comment

besides spending 8o bucks on a lifeproof case thats currently on backorder this griffin survivor is in my opinion is a better case because of the structure of it compared to the otter box it seems more durable and protective if the phone where to drop to a hard surface. the otter box does not have any sort of cover over the speakers to keep the dust or dirt and even water to some extent out of them. On top of that it seems that for the iphone 5 they have a better color selection than the otter box . If you want a otter box for your I5 ill sell you mine for 20 $ its wite with gray rubbber ...

Comment

Thanks for your advice and the heads up on the discount. Just ordered a Griffin.

Comment

How much sand and grit sticks to the outside of the Survivor case? I hated the fact that my Otterbox Defender held onto everything it touched

Comment

Do you have to put the film on the glass like with an otterbox to keep the screen protector from sticking and causing bubbles?

Comment

I just returned that case for Otterbox Defender. People could barely understand me and I had a hard time hearing them. Only way to talk was to use my blue tooth or speaker.

Comment

Working...
              X