Prickly Pear Jelly & Jam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prickly Pear Jelly & Jam

I made both Prickly Pear Jelly and Jam back in August. Both turned out excellent. Our youngest, Moose, refuses to eat a PBJ with any other type of jelly now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	46 Prickly Pear Jelly 420.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	25127367

I can't wait for an excuse to pour a jar of this over a block of cream cheese and eat it with crackers.

Next time I make this jelly I want to try adding some minced jalapenos mixed in. That would make it even better poured over cream cheese.

I know some of you have a lot more experience with prickly pear jelly so please feel free to chime in again with your tips and tricks! I'd love for my readers to learn from you too!

RECIPE: http://www.mywildkitchen.com/prickly...jelly-and-jam/

I added those pictures you asked for to your blog. I will also be uploading a video to YouTube very soon

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. JS View Post
      I added those pictures you asked for to your blog. I will also be uploading a video to YouTube very soon
      Thank you! Can't wait to see the video. Do you have a channel?

Comment

Yes ma'am we do. Its under Cedar Country Archery. I will let you know when I have the video up and will attach a link to your blog

Comment

Interesting. We will have to trade at least 1 jar. My mesquite bean jelly for your pear jelly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
            Interesting. We will have to trade at least 1 jar. My mesquite bean jelly for your pear jelly.
            I love that idea!

Comment

I am wanting to try this but the link doesn't work anymore.

Comment

pm sent to donpablo...

Comment

Looks Good, I clicked on the link and it took me to Japanese Gambling Site!!!

Comment

It is awesome, just dont ever ask anyone you like to pick them for you..

Comment

Working...
                    X