Anyone Concealed Carry a XD subcompact?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Concealed Carry a XD subcompact?

I have a Subcompact XD 9mm. Can anyone recommend a good waist holster? Something I can sit and still wear. Thanks.

I do. Mine a .40 though and I built my own though so not much help on the holster part....

Comment

Turner Leather Works in Rockwall built mine. Super nice product and person.

Comment

Crossbreed, typically during the winter. During the summer I usually do something smaller.

Comment

XD40SC nearly every day here for several years now. I use a versacarry holster. It's not for everybody but I like the near 0 bulk of it and it works for me.

Comment

I have an xds .45.
            Shop the SuperTuck® holster online at CrossBreed Holsters. Our SuperTuck® IWB holster is the most comfortable IWB holster on the market. Buy your SuperTuck® holster from CrossBreed Holsters today!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't rember the brand, but this is mine and it's not comfortable at all! I came from a kahr cw9 though, so that may be my problem. I've been tempted to make a trade on here a couple times. So in short for my 2 cents.....don't buy anything like this.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the 9 in subcompact.

Winter it's either a pancake or crossbreed holster

Summer it goes in the pocket most of the time, or bag if we're at the pool or whatever.

Comment

Google N82 Tactical. I guarantee it's the most comfortable holster, with the best retention, that you'll ever wear. I have four for different guns. It's the cat's meow !

Comment

Originally posted by Part Timer View Post
                    I can't rember the brand, but this is mine and it's not comfortable at all! I came from a kahr cw9 though, so that may be my problem. I've been tempted to make a trade on here a couple times. So in short for my 2 cents.....don't buy anything like this.

Mine is similar but for a xd40 full size. No issues sitting, standing, jogging, or walking.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by qWuARk556 View Post
                      Mine is similar but for a xd40 full size. No issues sitting, standing, jogging, or walking.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
                      Do you carry iwb or owb, and at what position? Sorry for the high jack op.

Comment

Do you carry iwb or owb, and at what position? Sorry for the high jack op.

You're fine. I got what I needed. I think the thread died anyway.

Comment

Go back and forth between a crossbreed and a homemade for the XD.. I really don't have problems with that pistol, carried it for 6 years.

Comment

Crossbreed is all I use with mine. Never had any problems and even in the summer I can't even tell I have it on most of the time.

Comment

I have a Kahr cw9 if you wanna work something out. Just throwing it out there

Comment

Working...
                              X