• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is absurd!!

Comment

Scary thought

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
      Yep. That’s part of the reason people are fighting trump to the death. There’s a globalist state that has done all of this. They’ve pushed the leftist think that has allowed Islam to run roughshod over the west. It’s been through the indoctrination of the education system here in America and abroad. It’s bankrolled, ironically, by several leftist capitalist billionaires. The almighty dollar strikes again. They’re motivation is a global market through the downfall of the greatest capitalist nation in the history of the world. Islam is merely a piece of the puzzle.

And he still has top secret clearance.. Anyone else see a problem with this? A MAJOR security risk?? Anyone?

Mike Gallagher, the 8th most recognized talk radio personality, in the U.S.A., is heard by over 2.25 million
      listeners weekly. He compiled and wrote the following essay entitled,
      "Obama: It was You."

* It was you who spoke these words at an Islamic dinner - "I am one of you."
      * It was you who on ABC News referenced - "My Muslim faith."
      * It was you who gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build foreign mosques.
      * It was you who wrote that in the event of a conflict- "I will stand with the Muslims."
      * It was you who assured the Egyptian Foreign Minister that - "I am a Muslim."
      * It was you who bowed in submission before the Saudi King.
      * It was you who sat for 20 years in a Liberation Theology Church condemning America and professing Marxism.
      * It was you who exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare that the rest of us have to pay.
      * It was you who purposefully omitted - "endowed by our Creator " - from your recitation of The Declaration Of
      Independence.
      * It was you who mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ's Sermon On The Mount while repeatedly referring to the 'HOLY' Qur'an.
      * It was you who traveled the Islamic world denigrating the United States Of America.
      * It was you who instantly threw the support of your administration behind the building of the Ground Zero Victory mosque overlooking the hallowed crater of the World Trade Center.
      * It was you who refused to attend the National Prayer Breakfast, but hastened to host an Islamic prayer breakfast at the
      White House
      * It was you who ordered Georgetown Univ. and Notre Dame to shroud all vestiges of Jesus Christ BEFORE you would
      agree to go there to speak, but in contrast, you have NEVER requested the mosques you have visited to adjust their decor.
      * It was you who appointed anti-Christian fanatics to your Czar Corps.
      * It was you who appointed rabid Islamists to Homeland Security.
      * It was you who said that NASA's "foremost mission" was an outreach to Muslim communities.
      * It was you who as an Illinois Senator was the ONLY individual who would speak in favor of infanticide.
      * It was you who was the first President not to give a Christmas Greeting from the White House, and went so far as to hang
      photos of Chairman Mao on the White House tree.
      * It was you who curtailed the military tribunals of all Islamic terrorists.
      * It was you who refused to condemn the Ft. Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist.
      * It is you who has refused to speak-out concerning the horrific executions of women throughout the Muslim culture,
      but yet, have submitted Arizona to the UN for investigation of hypothetical human-rights abuses.
      * It was you who when queried in India refused to acknowledge the true extent of radical global Jihadists, and instead
      profusely praised Islam in a country that is 82% Hindu and the victim of numerous Islamic terrorists assaults.
      * It was you who funneled $900 Million in U.S. taxpayer dollars to Hamas.
      * It was you who ordered the United States Postal Service to honor the MUSLIM holiday with a new commemorative stamp.
      * It was you who directed our UK Embassy to conduct outreach to help "empower" the British Muslim community.
      * It was you who funded mandatory Arabic language and culture studies in Grammar schools across our country.
      * It is you who follows the Muslim custom of not wearing any form of jewelry during Ramadan.
      * It is you who departs for Hawaii over the Christmas season so as to avoid past criticism for NOT participating in seasonal
      White House religious events.
      * It was you who was uncharacteristically quick to join the chorus of the Muslim Brotherhood to depose Egypt's Hosni
      Mubarak, formerly America's strongest ally in North Africa; but, remain muted in your non-response to the Brotherhood
      led slaughter of Egyptian Christians.
      * It was you who appointed your chief adviser, Valerie Jarrett, an Iranian, who is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an
      off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.
      * It was you who said this country is not a Christian nation.

The Roediger Report - America First!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by PondPopper; 04-22-2019, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Obama is a Muslim regardless how he is portrayed.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          Obama is a Muslim regardless how he is portrayed.
          And just like all the islamic so-called holy men he is a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtecmike View Post
            Our preacher stated Sunday that for the first time in history of the US, "none" was more selected on surveys than Christian.
            Scary how fast the decline is.

pray for rain
            Our preacher said the same thing!

Comment

Expecting the government to help the Gospel go forth is the most unbiblical mindset we can take. In all of history, the faith grows most under persecution. Let us do our part as individuals...loving your neighbor is sharing the Good News

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                Expecting the government to help the Gospel go forth is the most unbiblical mindset we can take. In all of history, the faith grows most under persecution. Let us do our part as individuals...loving your neighbor is sharing the Good News
                I assure you that nobody on this thread is expecting the government to do anything about The Islamaficatiom of america. What’s your stance on what should be done..? Aside from pray. What free will decisions should we make and what should we do to combat this?

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                  I assure you that nobody on this thread is expecting the government to do anything about The Islamaficatiom of america. What’s your stance on what should be done..? Aside from pray. What free will decisions should we make and what should we do to combat this?
                  Are you asking this as a Christian? I only ask because that is the jest I think you are asking in?

Comment

Are you asking this as a Christian? I only ask because that is the jest I think you are asking in?
                    Yeah definitely. Just looking for a genuine opinion. Was not intended to sound anyway but that.
                    Thanks!

Comment

The last Crusade lasted 200 years and we lost......

Comment

There will need to be a lot of sand turned into glass before these terrorist muslims cease the attacks. After that we can work on ridding our country of the rest.

Comment

We all need to go forth and boldly talk about our belief in Jesus Christ. I heard a feller on the radio the other day say, "Boldness without belief (in Christ) is bullishness; belief without boldness is silence; Boldness with belief is love."

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                            A couple of weeks ago my pastor said according to studies, Muslims will outnumber Christians in the USA in 30 years.
                            Just in time to get Omar elected President.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                              Just in time to get Omar elected President.
                              I have to believe the American people(patriots) won’t allow that to happen.

Comment

I don't believe I've ever read the answer to this. What are the Christians to do in accordance with the bible?

Comment

Working...
                                X